New internet tv AFL show | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

New internet tv AFL show

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
There's a new internet tv program starting at www.bananatv.com

The AFL show starts on Thursday June 5th then will move to Tuesdays after that.

We've been asked to put a direct stream to it on the site, but I haven't quite got around to it yet.

They've asked if we could send a regular e-mail with Richmond gossip and news for inclusion on the show. (That was what I had a question for Greg miller in regard to)

If we have anything to send it needs to be by Tuesday morning when they tape it.

If anyone thinks of anything feel free to post or e-mail the stories and I'll forward them on.

Maybe the first thing to send them woudl be a nice story of Otto and how he's on the brink of a comeback after his accidetn and back surgery. Anyone volunteer to write something?

The show is based in Sydney and the first 2 weeks guests are Jude Bolton and Adam Goodes. Would be good to get some Tigers content happening too.

This is the official press release from bananatv. June 3rd 2003,
Press Release
PCU – Players, Coaches, Umpires

PCU – Players, Coaches, Umpires to launch on BananaTV for the 2003 AFL season
PCU
Players, Coaches, Umpires

Australian Big Brother winner Ben Williams and Derek Otten are the hosts of BananaTV’s PCU, a light hearted and amusing look at the 2003 AFL season.
All the clubs, all the teams, the greatest Kicks, Marks, Handballs and Goals. All the blues, the biffs and the bashes – AFL PCU will bring you the lot.
Ben and Derek will be joined on AFL PCU by many special guests from the world of Aussie Rules.
AFL PCU will give you the lowdown on what promises to be one of the most exciting AFL seasons ever. Ben and Derek will review each week’s great games and look forward to the most decisive fixtures. PCU will also bring you news and insights from AFL leagues around the world. AFL PCU will look at the local game in Australia and how our great game is spreading rapidly in the United States.

Find out all the latest AFL stories, news and rumours only on AFL PCU.

www.bananatv.com

PCU
Players, Coaches, Umpires