Barrack hard for me | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Barrack hard for me

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I hope the boys can do it without me there. Am not keen on going to Docklands at the best of times and I can't force myself to go today cos I'm proper poorly, ha.
I went and saw the Wodonga Raiders season opener in the O&M league yesterday.
I think they kicked 29-12..and the opposition about 15 goals...so many goals that they almost became boring.
Hopefully with no wind to complain about today Richmond will have a goalfest too.
I don't care how they do it, just get the 4 points Tiges.
Have a good one everyone and cheer for me too.
Will be listening to ya's on the radio to see if you do a good job. ;D
Go Tiges.

Macca68

I'm a llama!
Mar 30, 2003
Tiges will win today Rosy...

Will be barracking very hard for the boys to come through...

Gotta go, gotta make sure Richo puts on the right boots today!!!!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Macca68 said:
Better check Campbo's too after the burst Rex and co just gave his kick that resulted in a Doggy goal on half time. (Not that I've seen it yet ;) )
Dogs have gone into half time with a handy lead and Rexy isn't quite as excited now.
C'Mon Tiges lift your heads and pull your fingers out.
2 more quarters of hard work and self belief. A win will take the pressure off you all, and make the fans happier into the bargain.
Go Tiges, you can do it!

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Well we have finally got one on the board, but I wasn't to confident with the way we were playing uptil 3/4 time.

If I heard the commentators paraphrase our play with the term "stupid football" once I must have heard it 100 times. Infact Sam NEWMAN said we got going in the last quarter because we stopped playing "stupid Football" and went back to playing percentage football.

Not having seen the game I will look forward to the reports of those who attended the game.

They said on the Radio that BOWDEN must want to get delisted as no one could make that many mistakes without trying. Either that or he was trying to get FRAWLEY sacked.

Well at least the pressure is off a bit now. Didn't sound like a team playing with any confidence though.

Richo was obviously to scared to take a shot on goal.

Sounded like a game of errors and our skills are still terrible from the commentary

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Yahoo, let the congratulations flow in. ;D
The call did portray a picture of a team down on confidence, but hopefully a win under their belts will change all of that.
Onya Tiges, Fought and fought and won. :)

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
In the words of Paul BULLUS "We're Back" Well not exactly. Sounds like there is still a bit of work to do, but it will be a little easier to accomplish that as winners without that added pressure hanging over their heads.

Well I hope KING was only given a game to allow him to pass his 50 games mark. Surely this can be the only answer for it.

Was yet again a passenger. I am not a KING basher, but there must be options we can try now rather than persisting with him.

Rodan sounded like he added some spark when moved into the midfield, even got a chance to add a couple of goals to the scoreboard.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
rosy3 said:
Macca68 said:
Better check Campbo's too after the burst Rex and co just gave his kick that resulted in a Doggy goal on half time. (Not that I've seen it yet ;) )

Rex can stick 28 possessions up his ass! Cambo rocks, best on ground - again. Go tiges!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Some comments after listening on the radio watching the replay on tv.

Kayne Pettifer 3 posessions and a couple of falling overs. Very ordinary. I can't for the life of me see why this guy doesn't have to earn his spot like other players.
What kind of message is Danny sending to the guys who actually bust their guts out trying to break into the side. They said Pettifer wasn't good at Coburg last week, and he brought that form into the side today.

Robert Wallls described Campbo's 28 posessions as 'unobtrusive.' To me that's typical Campbo, sometimes I'm surprised when I see the stats and he's had so much of it. (That kick on half time was a terrible option from such an experienced player.)

Far better games from Tivva and Houla.

Razor is invaluable to our team and I think will be a very important part of our future. Him and Staff are teaming well to cover Otto's absense.

Rodan's ability to spark the team is a special thing to see.

Richo.....geez don't go off if it's not kicked to you if you stand there like a statue waiting for it. A moving target is a far better option. And why the insistance on leading to the pockets?

Our inside 50's far outnumbered the Dogs. That indicates our drive from the middle is much improved, but the forward line still needs some work to function properly.

Once again congrats to our ever reliable backline. All the Gaspar and AK bashers haven't had any ammo so far this year. A lot better with Chaff back too.

All those people who said Leon was past it last week will have to eat their words after today too.

Joel......Richmond wears the yellow and black jumpers.

Finally, Onya Danny, Onya Tiges.....Look forward to being there at the G when you back it up next week.
Go Tiges.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
JohnF said:
Rex can stick 28 possessions up his ass! Cambo rocks, best on ground - again. Go tiges!

You wouldn't be biased in any way voting Campbo BOG today would you John, ha?

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Yahoo! A win is a win is a win...even if it was another ugly one!

16 goals with Richo only getting 1 has gotta be a reasonable sign. Admittedly not much of a backline to stop us, but good to see solid contributions up forward all round.

Something to build on...go Tiges!

;D ;D ;D

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
They played very smart football. They avoided Richo like the plague. Keep him as a decoy full forward with 3 blokes hanging off him and look for other goal kicking options and they will win more than they lose. Bowden was bloody awful, the hole team was a rabble upto half time, barring Tivendale & Hilton.
They should pulversise ordinary teams like the bulldogs.