Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

In the Twolves v Mavs, who do you 'not' go for?

Luca is one of the softest, whingiest, sooky-la-las going around, but an absolutely gun player, and Anthony Edwards is the new big-head, and also great to watch... besides.

Hmmmm...

Reactions: 1 user
Luka is so good but so unlikeable. Amazing player, another huge game winning basket.

Luka is so good but so unlikeable. Amazing player, another huge game winning basket.
Imagine how hard dealing with that area would be as his coach...

Coach: "Luka, can you stop carrying on like a little whingy baby when so much as oppos strand of hair comes near you???"
Doncic: "What did you say to me??? Either you leave or I leave!"
Club: Fires coach.

Mavs getting it done. Hope Lively is available for the Finals - he’s an important piece. Terrific feel for the game for a rookie and possibly second to Wemby as a defensive force in his first year.

Mavs getting it done. Hope Lively is available for the Finals - he’s an important piece. Terrific feel for the game for a rookie and possibly second to Wemby as a defensive force in his first year.
Yeh, but Gafford has been huge defensively. Doesn't have Lively's offensive game but maybe better defensively.

Title is there for the Celtics to lose. Here’s hoping.
They have a team that plays defence, and also all make the shot when it's their turn. A good combo.

They will most likely be coming up against 2 guys tho in the finals who can seemingly score whenever they choose to. The Mavs arent totally outplaying the Wolves, but they are up 3-0 because they are totally outplaying them when it counts.

Terry Rozier ha ha haaaaaarrghhh!!! Duncan Robinson ha ha haaarrgghh!!!

What a load of *smile*.

Conveniently forget to mention that Celtics have played most of the finals without their most important player Porzingis!!! Very selective from that twit.

Lucky my arse. They have clearly been the best team all season. The record shows it. Hopefully they can finish it off.

Cmon Celtics!!! Banner 18!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I don't actually care if Boston wins it as they're a really good squad but I do reckon they've been a bit fortunate with some of the key oppo players who've gone out. That said teams need a bit of luck along the way, especially with injury. They will no doubt deserve it if they win.

Plenty of time for Celts to choke. They are a massive lay at 1.50. The series is really 50/50 given how much the Mavs have improved their defence. Or Mavs should be slight favourites IMO.

The only way the Celtics lose this Championship is if Dallas put shooters in the book store and on the grassy knoll when the Boston bus goes by.