Ben Cousins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Cousins

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He was on the Front Bar tonight
And he said.
'I don't like Richmond, I Love Richmond'

*I went to the club the night they were deciding if they were going to take Ben in the draft. The club wasn't going well at the time but to give the opportunity to Ben and even the supporters the chance to see a 5 Star footballer play for us was a time I will never forget. I went to his 1st game and last game against Port at the Dung heap, to farewell him.
It's soo good to see him off the shiit and his life back on track..

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Yes, was good Ziggy.
He said he's still got 8-9 mates down there from the playing days and got great enjoyment watching us win Premierships during the dynasty.
Also saw Melbourne (as in the city) in a different light having never lived here before then.
He looks good.
Reads the nightly sports news for Ch 7 in WA.
Turned his life around.
Was great to hear him say that about Richmond.

Reactions: 12 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I love stories of people turning their lives around and he looks so well, it’s great.
I also hope he has made peace with his parents who went through hell with him. I remember reading about his Dad in particular and what he went through to support his son.

Reactions: 12 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I love stories of people turning their lives around and he looks so well, it’s great.
I also hope he has made peace with his parents who went through hell with him. I remember reading about his Dad in particular and what he went through to support his son.
I'm sure he has. The 8th step.

Reactions: 3 users