Ben Haynes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Haynes

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It's been questioned on here a few times whether our players ever go on to other clubs and do well.

Ben has been rewarded by the Bummers elevating him fromt he rookie list a few weeks ago, and is doing well. Good game today.

Isn't he lucky Richmond didn't show any faith in him. ;)

now they need to make sure they dont give cogs,rodan,kraks,mcgrath,dragacevic, and other young talent away.

Ben Haynes is one of the best kicks for goal.

No given a great go at Richmond. In his three games for us, probaly had a average game time of about 15 minutes a game.

Could be one that got away

Haynes came in the same group as Mills Hyde and maybe Homewood and one other that escapes me at the moment. Obviously they decided having Mills Hyde and Haynes all being similar players that one had to go.
Perhaps they chose the wrong one of the three.

Good luck Ben

unfortunately, Richmond always seem to choose the wrong person. History never repeats, only at Richmond it does.