Ben Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Rioli

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I resorted to watching some SANFL and WAFL on Sunday to get my footy fix.

Unfortunately the glory days of the 70s and 80s are long gone when you could watch SANFL and WAFL and see all the players the VFL clubs were about to recruit. There’s Michael Aish, there’s John Platten, there’s Stephen Michael etc. You can’t even see former AFL players now schlumming around. Mitch Clisby and Nick Suban was about as good as it got yesterday. And the body shape of some of the players made them look like 4th division EDFL players.

Anyway I saw Ben Rioli running around for South Fremantle. He didn’t star but was a good defender running off the backline, Rioli skills. Lithe, we’ll balanced. 26 now, 27 in October. I know we probably don’t need any more small backs but I’d love to see us rookie him.

He’s probably a long shot to get drafted but it’s a scientific fact you can’t overload on Riolis so why not?!

Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ben played in South Fremantles flag on Sunday.

Riolis and premierships go hand in hand.

Reactions: 3 users