Big Brother 4 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Big Brother 4

I'm kind of watching Big Brother 4, but not with that much interest.

I really liked the first one, second one was okay, but its all the same really. Its become boring.

I am a hughe Seinfeld fan. Watch it everyday on Foxtel.

They are actually releasing Seinfeld series one, two and three on DVD. Release due is October this year.

My favorite Seinfeld eposide is the backways one. The one where they go to India for a wedding.

nwonash said:
I am a hughe Seinfeld fan.  Watch it everyday on Foxtel.

They are actually releasing Seinfeld series one, two and three on DVD.  Release due is October this year.

My favorite Seinfeld eposide is the backways one. The one where they go to India for a wedding.

When Kramer bought the theatre and made George the mascot.
Gold. ;D

Have caught parts of the late-night version.

Gotta say Ryan Fitzgerald comes across as a total dill. Never got to meet him when he was with the Swans and can't say I'm regretting that fact :p

My tip for winner is probably Trevor, although I think Catherine should get it. She's a single mum of two right (?) so probably needs the money the most of all.

I reckon Trevor will win as he seems cunning enough to keep his head down, avoid the conflicts and appear bland. That's been the ticket to victory in the past.

Anyone see tonights eviction show?

Merlin is a total wanker

taped his mouth up and refused to talk at all and held a sign saying "Free The Refugees"

Dweeb

Merlin should be deported.

Total loser and no hoper. I guess he may even qualify for the Richmond coaching position.

Ryan's so cool I want him to win ;) Trev would be fun the girls are a little boring though, I love hearing the blokes conversations.

When Merlin made his statement, i wondered if by not talking and doing media, had he broken his BB contract, and is he therefore in-elligable to claim the prizes.

But it looks as though he gets them.

WildTiger said:
Anyone see tonights eviction show?

Merlin is a total wanker

taped his mouth up and refused to talk at all and held a sign saying "Free The Refugees"

Dweeb

Missed this and only saw Rove making jokes about it. Would have loved to see the reaction of Gretel Killeen.

Q: What was your most memorable time in the house?

A: FREE THE REFUGEES

Q: Who did you dislike the most in the house?

A: FREE THE REFUGEES

;D

Amazing how 70 odd refugees have recently been released since Merlins stunt.

People may abuse him for what he did but he has indirectly been responsible, through his stunt, for giving these people their god given right - freedom.

Amazing how the media quickly brushed this over when this occured, but made a huge fuss about Merlins stunt.

Well done Merlin.

Must admit my wife has got me suckered into this now.

Was suprising to see Ryan get thrown off last night.I thought he was a cert to go head to head with Trevor for the last 2.

I was a bit of a Paul fan as I knew a couple of his mates from his circle down in Torquay.

Not really fussed who wins now.Don't like either of them much.