BLK Store | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

BLK Store

rowdydave

Tiger Rookie
Dec 4, 2004
Mornington
Sorry if anyone else has posted this.

The BLK store is having a 60% sale. I just got a jacket for $60 (originally $149).

Dont know how to post links, but the website is www.blksport.com

Rowdydave.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
rowdydave said:
Sorry if anyone else has posted this.

The BLK store is having a 60% sale. I just got a jacket for $60 (originally $149).

Dont know how to post links, but the website is www.blksport.com

Rowdydave.

Thanks Rowdy. I followed your lead.

Try here

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I haven't bought any merchandise to wear since that cartoon tiger was introduced. I don't know what but it really annoys me.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
Have gone into administration apparently....

Time for Adidas, Nike or any other large sports apparel business to become our multi-million dollar sponsors.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
TigerForce said:
Time for Adidas, Nike or any other large sports apparel business to become our multi-million dollar sponsors.

It would be nice if these guys wanted to launch strongly in Aus

http://www.onitsukatiger.com/au/en-au/

Do Under Armour sponsor an AFL team yet ?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Under Armour. Get Peggy to call them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Under_Armour_sponsorships

A lot of sponsorship but not much here in Oz.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Baloo said:
It would be nice if these guys wanted to launch strongly in Aus

http://www.onitsukatiger.com/au/en-au/

Do Under Armour sponsor an AFL team yet ?

Suck a Tiger?

duddelist

Tiger Rookie
Jul 13, 2011
Who were blk the bought business in an industry that is ruthless and got spanked. Tell me why one of the three largest clubs in the afl can't attract say Adidas puma nike etc because we are poorly run that's why ffs

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
duddelist said:
Who were blk the bought business in an industry that is ruthless and got spanked. Tell me why one of the three largest clubs in the afl can't attract say Adidas puma nike etc because we are poorly run that's why ffs

Or maybe they made the best deal with the club and we made the right commercial decision? Who knows what the reasons wre but yet again another post is highjacked with vitriol against the club. I get it, people are not happy (neither am I) but that doesn't mean every post needs to result in a mud slinging at the club.