Bomber website. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bomber website.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
For those of you who take pleasure in the misery of others I encourage you to go to the Bomberblitz website. Hahaha, personally, I can never get enough of whinging arrogant Bomber fans being humbled after a loss.

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Yep, umpies cos them the game, haha.
Been hard done by all year by the sounds of it. Poor Bummers...oh how I love it.
I don't think one of them has even mentioned Mark Johnson's mark. Geez I even clapped that one.
Wouldn't have if we were losing though. ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Here's a post by "brady" that pretty much somes it up, LMAO:

channel 10 = c***s,(could not be happier).
missiti=bendigo
mercuri=bendigo
peveril=bendigo
hille=bendigo
hird=retirement village/hospital
fletcher=retirement village/hospital/tribuneral
rioli=gym/hospital
umpires=opposition
afl=c***s

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
rosy3 said:
Geez I even clapped that one.
Wouldn't have if we were losing though. ;D

Haha, yeh that was a top specky, had me clapping too. Isn't it funny how easy it is to be generous with compliments when you're 40 points up?

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Excuses, Excuses. Some of the stuff to come off their message board

"campbell, ottens, richo and co, not a farking vertabrae between them".

"And its not only the frees; I was just watching the news and one of Kraquers goals in the 3rd was clearly a point. The shot was enhanced, and there was no question about it. He even saw that it was a point...

People will say, that doesn't change the result, they still won by 6. And maybe they're right. At the same time though, football is a game of momentum. In a closer game, a decision like that can kill a team. The game is being continually compromised by people who are not doing their job. A goal umpire has one simple thing to do... I won't go on"

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
tiggytam said:
"And its not only the frees; I was just watching the news and one of Kraquers goals in the 3rd was clearly a point. The shot was enhanced, and there was no question about it. He even saw that it was a point...

I haven't watched the replay yet but I think it was a point too....in fact I almost hope it was.....give them more to whinge about :rollin

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
I saw it on 'after the game' Rosy and it sure looked like a point to me, poor buggers, my heart bleeds for em :p

P

Parker

I loved the bummer supporter sitting near me

six goals or so up in the 3rd "bury em bombers"

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Some more magic commentary from teh bomber site:

"That *smile* Sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My take on what I saw goes something like this:

Bolton - You are 190cm +, go and get the farking ball and stop running around for the easy recieve like a big fairy!
Lucas - get a right farking foot! And if you want to play at CHF learn to take pack marks!
Misit - Get on the bus to Bendigo!
Mercuri - Get on the bus behind Joe!
Hille - read Bolton then then join Joey and Mercs!
Harvey - Skills not even close to standard under pressure. Back to Bendigo see you next year!
Peverill - Trip to the bush for you son! Nowhere near the player of last year. Not even close!
Sheeds - absolutely *smile* poor performance again! Get your eye back on the ball, this is crap! You're on Bigger money than Mercs; fire up or get on the farking bus yourself! It's not just the players!!!

Special mention to the umpires for beautiful implementation of the dual rules strategy. Would be nice if both teams had the same rules re "prior opportunity", what constitutes a mark, and what kind of tackles are legal!!!! @@#$@%%&* $#*&*%# "

LMAO, i love this stuff ;D

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Gee they are B!tchin about the frees!

If the bombers are being slaughtered every week in the free kick count, maybe they need to look at improving their discipline! But you won't see a bomber fan talking about that will you? They'll just keep taking the easy option of blaming the umpires!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
tiggytam said:
Better not get too carried away, I can imagine the posts on here when Richmond drops a game. <ouch>

Haha tiggy, if you are new to this board you mightn't have had the pleasure of seeing certain people in their full fury when we lose.
It's not pretty, but for some reason they've been pretty quiet over the past few weeks. ;D
The boards are miles quieter after a win.
Anyway it's good to see the Bummers being miserable for a change after we've played them, cos the boots been on the other foot for too long.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Mick King Posted: May 10 2003, 07:59 PM

Rookie

Group: Member
Member No.: 435

How embarrassing losing to that pack of cockheads ......bombers are losing their way quick time ....two absolutley insipid performances in a row no excuses ......oh hang on yes there is they have S.H.M......................strained heart muscle !!!!!!
hehehe ho ho hum hum. ;D

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Ah Rosy, I can imagine ::)

And I agree about watching other people wallow in their own misery especially the bombers who are far too cocky for their own good, now if only Eddiewood had lost.....................

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hey the bummer brigade must be reading this thread, they've finally mentioned Johnsons mark.

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
"Got my hands on a huge huge HUGE football story today and will reveal to the world on Monday

Have to keep you in suspense till Monday, but is probably one of the biggest football related stories this year"

From the Bomberblitz site, if it is that big why won't it be broken tomorrow or on 'The Eddie Show' on Thursday night, can't be that big.