Bowden Conspiracy??? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bowden Conspiracy???

Macca68

I'm a llama!
Mar 30, 2003
Surely the only reason Joeline never gets dragged is because we are trying to up his trade value by giving him as much game time as possible...

Read in the Herald Sun that Joel has the most direct turnovers of any player in the competition...yet never gets dragged.

The only other explanation is that Frawly has no intention of instilling discipline in the players...

Lets hope its the first reason

Macca68 said:
Surely the only reason Joeline never gets dragged is because we are trying to up his trade value by giving him as much game time as possible...

Read in the Herald Sun that Joel has the most direct turnovers of any player in the competition...yet never gets dragged.

The only other explanation is that Frawly has no intention of instilling discipline in the players...

Lets hope its the first reason

[/quote)
Don't you get it by now?he is frawlduds love child lets hope they walk hand in hand back to the saints.