Bracks to resign Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bracks to resign Merged]

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
geoffryprettyboy said:
I smell a rat, Brumby is a muppet, and the Labour Party will return to be a shambles.

By all reports it is Brumby that has the nouse in the Vic ALP.

Tubytiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 14, 2004
There is nothing wrong with Brumby and the way some have carried on here with both Bracks and Thwaites going makes me just laugh and laugh..... grow up.

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
1eyedtiger said:
I've got no idea how that bunch of idiots won the last election anyway. I've asked around and nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has admitted to voting for them.

Do you live in Toorak?

Tubytiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 14, 2004
Gypsy__Jazz said:
1eyedtiger said:
I've got no idea how that bunch of idiots won the last election anyway. I've asked around and nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has admitted to voting for them.

Do you live in Toorak?

:hihi :hihi :hihi Well said Gypsy.

1eyedtiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 2, 2007
Tubytiger said:
Gypsy__Jazz said:
1eyedtiger said:

Do you live in Toorak?

:hihi :hihi :hihi Well said Gypsy.

No, outer east. Thought they would have lost a lot of seats out here because of the Eastlink debacle, public transport debacle, water debacle, fast train debacle, etc.

ssstone

the mongrel plumber,and the heir apparent
Aug 11, 2006
ararat
Gypsy__Jazz said:
1eyedtiger said:

Do you live in Toorak?
ahh gypsum is it really that hard to believe that people other than toorack residents are intelligent enough not to vote for a pack of lying,do nothing social enginers ???

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
ssstone said:
Gypsy__Jazz said:
1eyedtiger said:

Do you live in Toorak?
ahh gypsum is it really that hard to believe that people other than toorack residents are intelligent enough not to vote for a pack of lying,do nothing social enginers ???

Or that people other than Broady residents are intellgent enough not to vote for a pack of corrupt, conniving, do nothing toffs out to feather their own nests?

Seriously mate get out of the cynical cliches, both sides have their good members and bad, but attitudes and false allegations like yours are why people hate two party politics today.

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
ssstone said:
nothing false at all about my allegations.

okay, I have been a member of the ALP. Does that mean I am a lying no good social engineer? If so, spell it out.

ssstone

Aug 11, 2006
ararat
Tiger74 said:
ssstone said:
nothing false at all about my allegations.

okay, I have been a member of the ALP. Does that mean I am a lying no good social engineer? If so, spell it out.
if the cap fits ???? spelt out enuff? i find it amusing that gypsum can ask posters if they live in toorack and you dont post accusing gypsy of "cynical cliches" typical blind sided,holier than thou,left wing DO NOTHING,social enginerring,card carrying labor supporter.if you are going to take the moral high ground t 74,make sure you do it on both sides of the fence.as you have as much credibility as the victorian labor party,s "management" of water. cheers ;)

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
ssstone said:
if the cap fits ???? spelt out enuff? i find it amusing that gypsum can ask posters if they live in toorack and you dont post accusing gypsy of "cynical cliches" typical blind sided,holier than thou,left wing DO NOTHING,social enginerring,card carrying labor supporter.if you are going to take the moral high ground t 74,make sure you do it on both sides of the fence.as you have as much credibility as the victorian labor party,s "management" of water. cheers ;)

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, not snubbing just been on holiday the last couple of weeks (and broadband in China sucks :hihi).

Agree on the Gyp comment you made. I don't like that cliche either, and did the ::) personally when I read it. The only reason I responded to yours though was I thought accusing all labor people of being liars went a bit too far.

No moral high ground either from me. You and I would probably have almost identical opinions on the legacies of the likes of Hawke and some of the freaks who have come out of WA Labor, and thats probably my point, both sides have great workers and leaders and both sides have corrupt scum who should never be allowed near a council.

On the water management, I tend to think both sides held off on this one too long, and it only became an issue when urban centres started facing restrictions. Rural Australia has been under drought for years now, but sadly until it effects the cities, most dont care. Now at least its a prominent issue, but unfortunately with La Nina walking away its gunna bbe around for a while :(

ssstone

Aug 11, 2006
ararat
Tiger74 said:
ssstone said:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, not snubbing just been on holiday the last couple of weeks (and broadband in China sucks :hihi).

Agree on the Gyp comment you made. I don't like that cliche either, and did the ::) personally when I read it. The only reason I responded to yours though was I thought accusing all labor people of being liars went a bit too far.

No moral high ground either from me. You and I would probably have almost identical opinions on the legacies of the likes of Hawke and some of the freaks who have come out of WA Labor, and thats probably my point, both sides have great workers and leaders and both sides have corrupt scum who should never be allowed near a council.

On the water management, I tend to think both sides held off on this one too long, and it only became an issue when urban centres started facing restrictions. Rural Australia has been under drought for years now, but sadly until it effects the cities, most dont care. Now at least its a prominent issue, but unfortunately with La Nina walking away its gunna bbe around for a while :(
the PEDAL UP broadband didnt do it for you?? :hihi