Brad Ottens on Fox Footy tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brad Ottens on Fox Footy tonight

Fireman_Sam

A 'non-sexual' example of the 69 position
Feb 26, 2003
Wales
Brad Ottens is on 'Living With Footballers' tonight (Fox Footy Tuesday) .. This is taped today so it'll be current.

Hope Leah Hudson is on - she's well (b)rested since Paul retired. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ligita Wakelin is also on and I want someone to ask her the derivation of her unusual christian name. :p :p :D :D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
It was mentioned the other week what nationality it is but for the life of me I can't remember now - Yugoslav or something?

Does anyone know if Danielle Harvey had her baby or did she miscarry as she definitely not pregnant now but I haven't heard anything about it.

I like Anita Frawley on the panel - she's not as ditzy as some of the others and has a great laugh.

On Otto on the show: He came across quite shy and modest but pretty keen to play this week (although I only caught bits and pieces in between "All Saints").