Bring-a-mate Club Member offer - free ticket to Richmond v Brisbane | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bring-a-mate Club Member offer - free ticket to Richmond v Brisbane

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Not bad - let's fill the G with a hostile crowd. :))

From the game day hub at RFC website; https://www.richmondfc.com.au/season/game-day-hub

Member free ticket offer
As a thank you to our 103,358 Richmond members in 2019 we’re offering all Richmond members one (1) complimentary general admission ticket to bring a friend to the last home game the season.
For more info, or to redeem your ticket, please email [email protected]! '

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
yeah I have a ticket to give away. the first person to PM me with their email address gets it.
Binman where did your e-ticket go to as after I redeemed it I can’t find it on my RFC acct or my Ticketmaster account and it certainly wasn’t emailed to me?

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Did they remove this offer? Can't see it on the Game Day Hub anymore, and can't find any details in my RFC/Ticketmaster account either.

Wasn't going to use it myself, but could give away a ticket to someone on here.