Bring on 2004 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bring on 2004

Maskedman

Tiger Cub
Jul 21, 2003
Melbourne
I'm looking forward to next year (aren't we all), and here is my reasoning.

1) Gaspar will be back for round 1
2) Wayno will be back for round 1
3) Duncan (unless he retires) should get a full pre season in for the first time in living memory!
4) Ottens will get a full preseason in
5) Holland will get a full preseason in
6) Blumfield will get a full preseason in
7) Hall should be ready for round 1
8) Shulz should fill out a little bit more.

Yes, I'm expecting that they will all be at Richmond next year - at the very least, they are all contracted to be there.

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
From what I've heard Gaspar won't be back until 1/2 way through the season at best :(
I really hope shulz matures into a good player, I just hope the coach does the right thing by him[who ever the coach is]

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I will not be looking forward to watching Holland playing for another team next year.

He is going to be traded.

sgloury

Tiger Superstar
Aug 9, 2003
Melbourne
nwonash said:
I will not be looking forward to watching Holland playing for another team next year.

He is going to be traded.

Holland is slow and cumbersome after his knee reconctruction. If the deal is good, then trade him IMO.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
1) Gaspar will be back for round 1 (big deal, trade the crock)
2) Wayno will be back for round 1 (the creampuff should be demoted and a tough captain needs to be found)
3) Duncan (unless he retires) should get a full pre season in for the first time in living memory! (whoopy do, another wasted year with this laughable dud playing)
4) Ottens will get a full preseason in (I agree)
5) Holland will get a full preseason in (hopefully not with us)
6) Blumfield will get a full preseason in (ditto)
7) Hall should be ready for round 1 (should be the first to be tapped on the shoulder)
Shulz should fill out a little bit more. (you are dreamin, its tigerland, not brisbane)

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
Why should Hall be tapped on the shoulder, he has done nothing but bring the club down in the last 2 years!