Broad deliberate rushed behind | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Broad deliberate rushed behind

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
To the letter of the law the decision can be justified BUT.............

There have been plenty of instances where this and more blatant examples have been let go.

All we ask is consistency.

Also, Broady could have disguised it far better.

Reactions: 3 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
To the letter of the law the decision can be justified BUT.............

There have been plenty of instances where this and more blatant examples have been let go.

All we ask is consistency.

Also, Broady could have disguised it far better.
Yeah I'm not sure it gets paid 5 times out of 10. Broady needed to do better. A dump kick was the better option.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah I'm not sure it gets paid 5 times out of 10. Broady needed to do better. A dump kick was the better option.

A dump kick would have probably bounced at right angles & he'd then get nailed for "insufficient intent".
You know its true. ::))

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Punctuation.

The semi-colons, line-feeds and a single "or" in the way the rule is presented is a bit confusing.

With the clause: "If A, B, C or D then..,,,", I would accept = true if any one of A, B, C or D is true.

Reactions: 1 users

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Punctuation.

The semi-colons, line-feeds and a single "or" in the way the rule is presented is a bit confusing.

With the clause: "If A, B, C or D then..,,,", I would accept = true if any one of A, B, C or D is true.
Or even better replace the "," with "or" or "and" and remove all ambiguity.

Reactions: 1 user