Bulldogs & Bull#$%* | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bulldogs & Bull#$%*

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
Fair dinkum the Woof woofs belong on the short list at the lost dogs home. When Libba tried to kill the blond man who should have won a brownlow he denied it emphatically. Simple Smorgan followed suit, not only denying it happened but threatning to sue the RFC for slander or someother crap. The moccasin wearers who follow this rabble of a club felt the need to boo aforementioned blond man and Soup man in the return match. Hold on - that's right - the bloke who won a Charlie but never deserved it - then fessed up upon retirement that it was he's only regret in football - drawing claret from Knighta. Me thinks the WoofWoofs, their president and supporters never made good with an apology, not only to MK & WC but to the RFC, President Bill Clinton Casey and the rabid hordes drapped in yellow and black. What brings this tirade on? These turkeys now are complaining about a player coping one off the ball, and even more galling, about the fact that Jose Romero (aka Richard Head) while acting as runner got mowed down by Luke Skywalker Hamill. Selective memory? Plain stupi? Blatant Liars? All of the above? Phew - glad that's off my chest.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Gotta agree with you RFC not KFC.

Are they serious down there? Romero deliberately got in the way of Hamill, so he(Hamill) wouldn't go after McMahon. Then a little tap and Jose takes a dive.

Brad Johnson takes a dive claiming he copped a elbow the the head. And they wonder why no-one takes them seriously. Nathan Brown is constantly taking dives especially when things aren't going his way. What are they a footy team or the next Olympic Diving team

And while talking about McMahon is he a black haired KPettifer or what :-\ His effort in the last quarter against Peckett (yes Peckett) was weak or shoulf that be he looke "petrified" ??? ???