Can anybody help me find my seat? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can anybody help me find my seat?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
With the AFL in their great wisdom deciding to give my beloved red seat to the hobnobs, I'm being forced over to the Great Southern Erection this year.
Can anybody tell me what gate/tower number I need to get to section M on the wing please?

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Rosy,

Depending on the "M" number eg M7, M11 etc

Will determine the gate - but for the Wing - I reckon gate 7 should be the one you're after ;)

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Gate 7 should do it rosy. Make sure you use the Member's entrance at the side of the general admission queues.

To find your seat, stand with your back to the mirror and look back over your right shoulder - voila! ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Rosy,
Gate 6 is around M3
Gate 7 - M10
Gate 8 - M17
Gate 9 - M24

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks guys. Thats a great suggestion Deano, I might watch the game in a mirror, at least the Punt Road Goals will still be on my left then.
Go Tiges.