Can anyone solve Gus's problem | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can anyone solve Gus's problem

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Every time Gus tries to login to PRE he gets a "page cannot be displayed" message.

He could access the site ok until he removed Norton personal firewall from his computer and hasn't been able to get onto PRE since.

If it helps he is using ADSL connection with a Dlinks ADSL Router, but strange that it worked fine for a week or so before disappearing.

Would appreciate any advise to help get Gus back on deck and posting happily away again.

Thanks. :)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I will pass that on to him thanks poppa. :)

The funny thing is he could access the site ok until he removed the firewall.

I'm not sure where Gus is at the moment. O/S somewhere so I don't know if that would have anything to do with it.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Thanks all but it was a Netfirms Issue that later manifested in a more serious way.

Thanks to those who took the time to reply to Rosy's message it was appreciated while I was in Cyberspace.