Can we get a LIKE Tab | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can we get a LIKE Tab

norts

Tiger Cub
Jun 15, 2004
Often I read comments that I concur with and would welcome the opportunity to reinforce the sentiment with a like button ala facebook.
Any chance of this happening or is there a system for doing this that I'm unaware of?

norts said:
Often I read comments that I concur with and would welcome the opportunity to reinforce the sentiment with a like button ala facebook.
Any chance of this happening or is there a system for doing this that I'm unaware of?

It's not an option that comes as part of this SMF forum. It does come with an option to give posters "karma" but that wasn't very successful and it's been disabled. You are welcome to quote a post and say you agree.

rosy23 said:
It's not an option that comes as part of this SMF forum. It does come with an option to give posters "karma" but that wasn't very successful and it's been disabled. You are welcome to quote a post and say you agree.
hey long time no see [my fault lol] thats a shame maybe one day it will have it can only hope hey :)