Can we turn it around? Or can we just pray for a miracle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can we turn it around? Or can we just pray for a miracle

P

PuntRoadRoar

just wondering what you guys think, im gutted tonight, maybe tomorrow i will think differently but tonight im shattered.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Losing Gas will hurt us badly as either we will need to rush back Dutchy or play Hall or Vardy at full back.

In any case we have gone back to mostly bombing the footy to the pockets when attacking and nearly always heading to Richo in a contest. There's no longer any running through the lines, scoring goals on the run or freeing up our mid-sized forwards by using Richo as a decoy. If you can't do that at Docklands in perfect conditions then there's something wrong. We also give up too many soft goals to the opposition through soft turnovers. The Roos last two goals came directly from our errors.

Our intensity was good last night and we 'only' lost by half a kick but we need to rediscover the system when going forward we used earlier on in the year otherwise we will struggle to win games for the rest of the year.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Let us pray, and let our prayers be answered...

The shepherd will return to reclaim his faithful flock...

wagstaff

Tiger Cub
Mar 10, 2003
Melbourne
I think Richmond are gone, not just because of our last two losses but when we've played the top sides going around (West Coast, Port) we've been found severly wanting.

If we're going to make the finals we're going to have to win big matches against the interstate sides away and I don't think the side is capable of that this year.