Can We Win? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can We Win?

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Half time and we are 27 points down. Did the players forget to turn up for the first quarter? At least with Everitt injured we might have a chance now. :-\ :-\

Stay tuned ....

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Piece of cake Julz.... as long as the &*^% 5 day break wasn't mentioned at half time.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
WOOHOO WE ARE IN FRONT!!
BUT Richo is injured and he was playing really well :( hopefully its not as bad as the media seem to think!!

GO TIGES!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Great to see everyone lift....they needed to bigtime though.....I listened to the first 1/4 driving home from my uncle's funeral, and with all due respect to Uncle Ray the funeral was far more uplifting than the footy.

Go Tiges.....A big last quarter effort and you'll be hurting far less tonight.

Eat Em Alive.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
I'm pumped !!!!!!!

I thought we were gone for all money after that first qrt. But to the boys credit they never gave up and in the end they earnt there way to a memorable victory.

GO TIGERS :)