Can Yze Coach? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can Yze Coach?

I hate reading into body language but Tim Livingstone looked pretty worried in the coaches box there. No sugar coating it. This is not the way it's supposed to be.

Reactions: 3 users
Belief has fallen through the floor.

Older players are cooked and lack leadership.

Younger players are waifs and not quite ready.

What on gods green earth do people expect?

This was always going to happen, been building for years.

WE WON THREE FLAGS in a comp that aggressively equalises at every opportunity.

We had zero decent draft picks for several years until Gibcus.

Free fall was so inevitable that I wonder what *smile* planet some supporters are on
Well said. I expect the broom to be taken through the joint end of the year.

Reactions: 1 user
I hate reading into body language but Tim Livingstone looked pretty worried in the coaches box there. No sugar coating it. This is not the way it's supposed to be.
Yeah, that got my attention as well.

I don't think there has ever been a side with 11 premiership players that has been this bad 2 weeks in a row

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Think Yzes biggest issue is that he genuinely believed this squad had a chance at finals this year. Believe if he entered the job knowing a full rebuild was required he may have taken a different approach. Feel like he's missed a year with wishful thinking. See how it pans out

What do people want? The club to sack a first year coach mid-season?

Comedy festival is over

I don't think there has ever been a side with 11 premiership players that has been this bad 2 weeks in a row
Proves to me once again that Chimp was still captain last season. Nank has NFI how to lead.

Disagree.

This is absolutely where we were headed.

Cooked. Baked. Toast. Equalisation is so rampant we will likely be the last dynasty.

Yze is not a simpleton. He knows exactly where the list is at and the club does now too.

When there are so many premiership players on a list you protect them. You give them opportunity after opportunity even when they’re cooked and don’t deserve it.

Premiership free fall, plain as day.

Reactions: 1 users
Think Yzes biggest issue is that he genuinely believed this squad had a chance at finals this year. Believe if he entered the job knowing a full rebuild was required he may have taken a different approach. Feel like he's missed a year with wishful thinking. See how it pans out
Full squad with no injuries was finals possibility

Reactions: 2 users
Belief has fallen through the floor.

Older players are cooked and lack leadership.

Younger players are waifs and not quite ready.

What on gods green earth do people expect?

This was always going to happen, been building for years.

WE WON THREE FLAGS in a comp that aggressively equalises at every opportunity.

We had zero decent draft picks for several years until Gibcus.

Free fall was so inevitable that I wonder what *smile* planet some supporters are on
Nah don't buy it. Where's the effort we put in against the Swans. Effort is all we are asking for.

Reactions: 4 users
What do people want? The club to sack a first year coach mid-season?

Comedy festival is over
Not calling for the sack. Just clear direction. At least Mitchell at the Hawks made it obvious he was doing the full rebuild. Yze seems to have put a bet each way and it may come back to bite him. He has time but he would want to start setting some min standards eg effort and desire