Captain 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Captain 2022

this guy will tick the most "Richmond Man" boxes and get the Captain gig

1644460315962.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Not sure how true this is but the team photo apparently had Graham and Riewoldt either side of Hardwick.

If true would that mean Riewoldt as captain and Graham as vice or the other way around?

Reactions: 4 users
Not sure how true this is but the team photo apparently had Graham and Riewoldt either side of Hardwick.

If true would that mean Riewoldt as captain and Graham as vice or the other way around?
If anything can be read into it then my guess is JR8 as captain, with young Jack as VC. Both excellent choices!

Reactions: 1 users
If anything can be read into it then my guess is JR8 as captain, with young Jack as VC. Both excellent choices!
Jack. Jack Riewoldt that is never seemed to play that well when he was captain in Cotchin’s absence. Prefer him to stay vice and give the captaincy to another player.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m not against Riewoldt getting the job, however I think at this point of his career if his form slips at all the added pressure of being the captain could get a little ugly - the media would be all over it.

Personally, I’d rather see someone who can do the job for the next 3 or more years get the gig.

Reactions: 6 users
I’m not against Riewoldt getting the job, however I think at this point of his career if his form slips at all the added pressure of being the captain could get a little ugly - the media would be all over it.

Personally, I’d rather see someone who can do the job for the next 3 or more years get the gig.
Dusty & Dylan. Perfect combo.

Reactions: 3 users
Balmy reckons we should expect an announcement Tuesday re the captaincy. He mentioned this at an AFLW event today.

Reactions: 2 users
Announcement could be today.
Interesting that Grimesy was sitting next to Dimma........
Other name I heard may be a surprise to some, not sure if co-captain or VC.