Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
How's Bryce Gibbs swanning back into the club yesterday like he loves the joint: https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/1172139/welcome-back-bryce-gibbs-returns-to-ikon-park

Get bent you c***.

Bloke couldn't wait to p1ss off when the joint was on its knees - which he tried not once, but twice, thinking he was heading off to slot into an Adelaide side pushing for a flag. Can't believe the supporters wetting themselves over Bryce's little visit forget this - leaving when the club couldn't take another kick in the guts.

Now things are going well he turns up again prancing around like he's Mr Carlton. Betting he wouldn't even p1ss on the joint if it had worked out for him in Adelaide.

You'll always be a turncoat who nicked off on the club at its darkest hour, and no amount of grovelling will change that.
Is that you booing that rat off a sinking ship Saad every time he kicks it then?

Reactions: 1 user

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Is that you booing that rat off a sinking ship Saad every time he kicks it then?
Did Saad try to break a contract and leave? No. He exercised his right to do so. Players switch clubs all the time, it happens. The way Gibbs did so painted him in a terrible light.

Then once it didn't work out with his new love Adelaide, back he comes masquerading as a Carlton man. Spare me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Might be going to Essendumb.
If so Carltoon want a compensation pick for the loss

Which is *smile* too. He's 32 and they were given the chance to replace him in the MSD which they did. What sort of compensation on top of that are they looking for?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
It’s all about Carlscum pressuring AFL for a compo pick for Liam Jones
Carlscum be happy to take any sort of freebie they think they can possibly get. Reckon they'd be asking for an end of first round compo for the Jones boy. They could have kept him if they'd really wanted to, same as StKiddenme womens did that other young player who didn't want to vax, just put him onto the inactive list.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
How's Bryce Gibbs swanning back into the club yesterday like he loves the joint: https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/1172139/welcome-back-bryce-gibbs-returns-to-ikon-park

Get bent you c***.

Bloke couldn't wait to p1ss off when the joint was on its knees - which he tried not once, but twice, thinking he was heading off to slot into an Adelaide side pushing for a flag. Can't believe the supporters wetting themselves over Bryce's little visit forget this - leaving when the club couldn't take another kick in the guts.

Now things are going well he turns up again prancing around like he's Mr Carlton. Betting he wouldn't even p1ss on the joint if it had worked out for him in Adelaide.

You'll always be a turncoat who nicked off on the club at its darkest hour, and no amount of grovelling will change that.
He rocked a good man bun, as far as those things go.

Surely that counts for something?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yes Robert, I agree. And if Richmond kept playing me for 150 games I’d be a 150 game player too!

E0C92838-13F9-408F-ADA7-3F3EAD7D0404.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
while on the topic of laughing at Carltooon
how is the $600,000 man, Adam Cerra going ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
while on the topic of laughing at Carltooon
how is the $600,000 man, Adam Cerra going ?
It's not just him it's the Others that sneeze and miss months of footy.
Kennedy, McGovern and the one that stooged them after 1 good game against Collingwood, Williams. Plays 1 misses 10

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Last week Ah Chee cops racist abuse online because of Cripps' hit and now Kysaiah Pickett for last night's winning goal.

RACIST BASTARDS!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Can’t believe Curnow got a 7 year deal well done to him, but wasn’t he injured for the last 3 years? And while he’s been pretty good this year, his form has dropped off later in the season. Really risky by the blues, can’t understand it

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Can’t believe Curnow got a 7 year deal well done to him, but wasn’t he injured for the last 3 years? And while he’s been pretty good this year, his form has dropped off later in the season. Really risky by the blues, can’t understand it
6 yr deal.
But now they are after Arces
Is there a heart beat out there they haven't enquired about?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
6 yr deal.
But now they are after Arces
Is there a heart beat out there they haven't enquired about?

Its 6 years on top of the 1 he is contracted for next year so essentially another 7 years, takes him to the end of 2029.

They have a lot of their salary cap already tied up.
2025 - Saad, Hewett, Weitering, Kennedy, Fisher
2026 - Williams, Walsh
2027 - Cripps
2029 - Curnow

Cripps to 2027 is a crazy one for me. I can't see his body lasting that long.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Its 6 years on top of the 1 he is contracted for next year so essentially another 7 years, takes him to the end of 2029.

They have a lot of their salary cap already tied up.
2025 - Saad, Hewett, Weitering, Kennedy, Fisher
2026 - Williams, Walsh
2027 - Cripps
2029 - Curnow

Cripps to 2027 is a crazy one for me. I can't see his body lasting that long.
Really really shitt list management
It will bite them on the ass
Williams McGovern & Martin that's desperation at the highest order