Carltank | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltank

The Big Richo

Staff member
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Ross Lyon has pulled out. Think the Blues wanted Clarkson, he said no. They they wanted Lyon but got ridiculed for lack of process so thus changed the process. And Lyon doesn't want a bar of it.

Don't think it was the process, more that they appointed someone to the selection panel who has been actively trying to dig up the harassment case at Fremantle.

Not sure Carlton wanted him to apply given they did that.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Don't think it was the process, more that they appointed someone to the selection panel who has been actively trying to dig up the harassment case at Fremantle.

Not sure Carlton wanted him to apply given they did that.
Ross said along the lines that he believed he didn’t need to go through the process of interviews. Said he’s work at both clubs speaks for its self

The Big Richo

Staff member
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Ross said along the lines that he believed he didn’t need to go through the process of interviews. Said he’s work at both clubs speaks for its self

I'm sure he wouldn't have expected to be handed the job without some level of discussion with the club, but there's no way he is going to do it with someone who has openly been digging into his dirty laundry in the past few weeks.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I'm sure he wouldn't have expected to be handed the job without some level of discussion with the club, but there's no way he is going to do it with someone who has openly been digging into his dirty laundry in the past few weeks.
Isn’t Brad Lloyd on the panel? He’d already know all about it wouldn’t he?

The Big Richo

Staff member
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Isn’t Brad Lloyd on the panel? He’d already know all about it wouldn’t he?

He wasn't the issue. I heard a board member was making waves about wanting all the information about what happened on the table and even wanting a public statement about it from Lyon. Also made calls to journalists about it which led to a story.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
He wasn't the issue. I heard a board member was making waves about wanting all the information about what happened on the table and even wanting a public statement about it from Lyon. Also made calls to journalists about it which led to a story.
Interesting

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Love Titus O’Reilly’s piece today where says that they’re going to give the job to the winner of The Voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Yep, if you've got someone white-anting you to that degree before you even go for an interview you might as well forget it.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Hope the blues don't start listening to blokes like Dennis Pagan. ..... they actually might come good!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Carlton have “parted ways” with their CEO Cain Liddle , seems like a club with their shet together.

• Haha

ceehook2

Tiger Rookie
Feb 11, 2021
Hardwick must have a knack for working with and developing assistant coaches
but now way we want to lose 2 the the Blues just at this point in time