Changes for Next Week Brisbane | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Next Week Brisbane

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Maybe he is getting back to fitness? 9 day break
Yeah I hope so mate.

Nank is a warrior around the ground. I'm worried he's carrying the PCL while our season is hanging by a thread.

Our best is good enough to beat the Bears. And Lynch is a massive in

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Nank has carried an injury for a few weeks. Played out of position last week. Has got 9 day break into this game.
He is a miles better footballer than Soldo, at least Nank can pick it up, and handball it.
People on here have lost the plot after a few losses. Need a whipping boy
Agree totally. A half fit Nanks is still better than what Soldo can give. The days of being a just a tap ruckman went by the wayside decades ago. Soldo is an accetable back-up ruckman but he is a liability once the ball hits the ground. The Soldo story has been amazing but Nanks over Soldo every time.

Reactions: 1 users

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
I was thinking of going to my first game of the season this weekend but when I went to Ticketek and put in my afl barcodes it said “general admission exhausted”. The only seats available required a payment of $9.90. Even the seats up on level 4 (middle and back) which don’t require a fee we’re “exhausted”. What a crock of *smile*.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
I was thinking of going to my first game of the season this weekend but when I went to Ticketek and put in my afl barcodes it said “general admission exhausted”. The only seats available required a payment of $9.90. Even the seats up on level 4 (middle and back) which don’t require a fee we’re “exhausted”. What a crock of *smile*.
You need to get the afl app
When logged on AFL app open afl membership select your GA ticket
Theres many seats available GA for Sundays game989DEDDC-2A1F-4E21-B1B2-9320A6DA127E.jpeg

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Use the afl app to get your tickets.

Click on the dots then afl membership then click on rich v bris then add them to your wallet or take a picture of them.

There may be some other set up the first time. I can’t remember.

Haven’t used ticketek all year. Just added GA right now from the app to test it.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I actually have 2 spare tickets now my daughter has COVID and can't come.

PM me, first in best dressed.

Tickets are in M1 from memory, M2 if I am wrong, behind the goal Punt Rd End not under cover.

DS

Feb 25, 2007

So you're an AFL member? The screenshot of GA seats that btoz_01 provided is in the AFL member's reserve. If you're all good, there are many GA seats available, so no need to pay.

If you aren't, please see below the available GA areas ...

GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING​

Please note, general admission seating areas are subject to change. Continue to check regularly for updates and check the general admission screens at your gate upon arrival to the MCG.

Shane Warne Stand (Q = Level 4 only)
  • Q1-Q15 1/2

Ponsford Stand (M = Level 1, but at the opposite end, city end)
  • M33 (rows FF-NN)
  • M34-M36
  • Level 4 closed

Olympic Stand (Q = Level 4 only)
  • Q49-Q52 (rows Q-MM)
  • Q53-Q55 (rows K-MM)
  • Q56-Q57

AFL Reserve
  • M20-M26 (rows A-Z) (M = Level 1)
  • M27 (rows FF-OO) (M = Level 1)
  • Q15 (rows K-DD) (Q = Level 4 only)
  • Q16-Q28 (Q = Level 4 only)

CHEER SQUAD AREAS​

Richmond: M3-M4 (rows A-K)
Brisbane Lions: M33 (rows A-P)

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Use the afl app to get your tickets.

Click on the dots then afl membership then click on rich v bris then add them to your wallet or take a picture of them.

There may be some other set up the first time. I can’t remember.

Haven’t used ticketek all year. Just added GA right now from the app to test it.
Thanks for that RE, managed to secure my allocated GA entry to the game. Thought I had read that I had to go thru Ticketek. Well done to the AFL for simplifying things. Ha ha

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
So you're an AFL member? The screenshot of GA seats that btoz_01 provided is in the AFL member's reserve. If you're all good, there are many GA seats available, so no need to pay.

If you aren't, please see below the available GA areas ...

GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING​

Please note, general admission seating areas are subject to change. Continue to check regularly for updates and check the general admission screens at your gate upon arrival to the MCG.

Shane Warne Stand (Q = Level 4 only)
  • Q1-Q15 1/2

Ponsford Stand (M = Level 1, but at the opposite end, city end)
  • M33 (rows FF-NN)
  • M34-M36
  • Level 4 closed

Olympic Stand (Q = Level 4 only)
  • Q49-Q52 (rows Q-MM)
  • Q53-Q55 (rows K-MM)
  • Q56-Q57

AFL Reserve
  • M20-M26 (rows A-Z) (M = Level 1)
  • M27 (rows FF-OO) (M = Level 1)
  • Q15 (rows K-DD) (Q = Level 4 only)
  • Q16-Q28 (Q = Level 4 only)

CHEER SQUAD AREAS​

Richmond: M3-M4 (rows A-K)
Brisbane Lions: M33 (rows A-P)
Thanks for reply. Managed to go thru afl live app.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Nank should be dropped but he's captain. MJ should have also been named.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
We're playing Brisvegas at the G on a Sunday, there'll probably be 40,000 maximum crowd. From some I've read in recent weeks you can just rock up on the day without pre booking. Reckon there'll be more spare seats leftover than punters actually going to the game, save all the *smile* around with Tickydick n just wander in on game day.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Nank should be dropped but he's captain. MJ should have also been named.

Tend to agree that MJ could have been a useful inclusion
If Nank is affected by his knee or whatever is affecting him - he should be officially rested. Then being “dropped” as skipper is not really an issue.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Structurally sounder with T. Lynch back but a bit slow looking without MJ and Ralph in it.
Backline is solid but I like having 2 running backs. Now it puts pressure on The Prince Rioli.
Maybe Broad continues to step up and plays attacking.

Run and speed from behind the ball

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Dimma’s 500th game as player & coach this Sunday.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
We're playing Brisvegas at the G on a Sunday, there'll probably be 40,000 maximum crowd. From some I've read in recent weeks you can just rock up on the day without pre booking. Reckon there'll be more spare seats leftover than punters actually going to the game, save all the *smile* around with Tickydick n just wander in on game day.
Yeah I get that and it suits me this weekend as I am staying here for a few days but normally it’s a two hour plus drive, plus parking etc. always like to be a bit more organised if I’m driving down.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
I went to the G and braved the elements, freezing. Sat thru some pretty ordinary footy in the first quarter and was completely down in the mouth by half time. Could’ve left early but glad I didn’t. Some good footy played by the Tiggies and glad to watch the win live. Just a mention on the umpires, very ordinary.
Got to sit under cover on level one so absolutely no issues with seating at all.