Changes V Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Crows

Feb 25, 2007
Outs: Lynch (inj), Soldo (inj), Aarts (Aarts hasn't done much wrong of late but wasn't at his best tonight so could well be squeezed out).
Ins: Chol, Caddy, Edwards

Last edited:
Left field

Astbury replaces Lynch up forward
Chol replaces soldo
edwards replaces ross

Reactions: 1 user
We need to restructure our team
with limited options

Def
broad. Grimes
AStbury

fwd. Balta
Riewoldt

RUck: Nankervis

I/c. Chol

In: Chol broad Astbury Edwards
Out: Soldo lynch ?? ??

Left field

Astbury replaces Lynch up forward
Chol replaces soldo
edwards replaces ross

I heard Dimma's presser and said Astbury will play a scrimmage game this week. Said he would be a few weeks away. He's basically ready just shaking off the cobwebs.
Thought Ross played well, would be unlucky if he was dropped.

EDIT': The presser that I mentioned in my post was from a few days back but hearing Dimma's presser after the game he said Dave will play in a scrimmage match 2moro so you could be right H, Astbury could well be in the frame to come in for next Sat nights game.

Last edited:
I heard Dimma's presser and said Astbury will play a scrimmage game this week. Said he would be a few weeks away. He's basically ready just shaking off the cobwebs.

Thought Ross played well, would be unlucky if he was dropped.

Ross was too good to drop

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone dropped is dead set unlucky. Ross was very good. Rioli early was blistering. But a Richmond legend and football genius is back. Someone has to make room.

Anyone dropped is dead set unlucky. Ross was very good. Rioli early was blistering. But a Richmond legend and football genius is back. Someone has to make room.

Agree, a very even contribution. But 2 injuries will likely see Chol and perhaps Astbury come in. Edwards too.

with Lynch out,it is definitely time to reinstate the CaddyJack team up forward.

with Lynch out,it is definitely time to reinstate the CaddyJack team up forward.

I'm leaning towards Caddy too, but if Astbury comes in, on top of Chol who is more likely to play forward and giving Nank a chop out. Nank rucks for longer in quarters.
Lynch will play the first final as its 21 days away, didn't look that bad. Edwards too will come in V Crows, so caddy may well be left out as I cant see Dimma making 4 changes.

Out: Soldo , Lynch , Aarts
In: Chol , Astbury , Edwards

As astute tiger says, this looks likely. Aarts would be very stiff but Edwards is a gun and needs game time.

There was a pic of Shedda training with Ablett on the coverage last night and both had 2 premiership cups above them, would be nice to change that pic and Shedda has 3.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Not bad having 4 double premiership players available to come in and another looking to be ready by Finals time.

Reactions: 1 user
As astute tiger says, this looks likely. Aarts would be very stiff but Edwards is a gun and needs game time.

There was a pic of Shedda training with Ablett on the coverage last night and both had 2 premiership cups above them, would be nice to change that pic and Shedda has 3.

DS

Yeah, i saw that too with Shedda. Good to see today the scrimmage game with broad, Astbury, chol, and caddy all playing.