Changes V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Lions

Feb 25, 2007
Outs: Naish, Garthwaite, Dow, Castagna or Aarts take your pick, you cant carry both of them.
Ins: Nank, Prestia, Vlustuin, Cumberland (19 disposals 5 goals and 5 tackles)

MRJ had a good game too, with 16 disposals and 10 tackles. He may well get a debut in the coming weeks if he keeps up this form.

I guess we need to wait for the injury report on Tues, to see if Lambert is available, or even Prestia for that matter.

Last edited:
Geez, I would love to knock off these mugs. We owe them from Round 10. The trash talking and lack of respect shown, we should all turn up just to booo them all night. When Andrews started booing & mocking Lynch in the last qtr, I could have just slapped the juvenile pr$ck.

Reactions: 4 users
Can’t see us winning either of the games against Brisbane and Geelong, which will place us at 7-11 - effectively season effectively done and dusted.
Time to look at Miller and a couple of other younger players with a view to the future.
Some very imminent big list decisions (including retirements) to be made.

Reactions: 3 users
Meh ....... couldnt give a rats arse.

They will beat us up next week and carry on like they've won the Grand Final after beating a an outfit of busted arses who are twelfth and playing like 14-16th.

Then the Cats will beat us up and also carry on as if they've got the Grand Final and redemption.

The false economy of a win over the RFC still has yet to be brought into the real light that it truly resides in.

Reactions: 3 users
This one might hurt a lot.
Hope dimmer brings the lube

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
In Dimma's post game presser he mentioned all potential incoming regulars are doubtful insinuating none will play next week again.

In Dimma's post game presser he mentioned all potential incoming regulars are doubtful insinuating none will play next week again.

Take what Dimma says with a grain of salt in his pressers. Knows how to play the media.
So Nank comes into the side V Pies then out 24 hrs later so was never going to play. I think Nank will play against the Lions, Vlustuin too. Maybe Prestia.

I’m with Craig. Season is over, doesn’t matter. All we’re doing is shuffling the deck chairs. Put up a fight for Jack’s 300th and plan for 2022. Select accordingly.

Reactions: 1 users
Why was Nank managed with our season on the line?

Some cold, calculating heads in our footy dept perhaps?

In any case, you can run a line through Chol and Aarts, never to be seen again.

Not fussed about the stars returning now, I just want them cherry ripe for next year.

Reactions: 2 users
Why was Nank managed with our season on the line?

Some cold, calculating heads in our footy dept perhaps?

In any case, you can run a line through Chol and Aarts, never to be seen again.

Not fussed about the stars returning now, I just want them cherry ripe for next year.
Aarts has to go.

As long as Lynch's knee goes through Andrews rib cage in a marking contest I am sweet.

Oh who am I kidding, Andrews plays behind and has his teammates drop in the hole.

In: Nank, ShEdwards, Prestia, Vlasutin
Out: Naish, Castagna, Garthwaite, Aarts (or Chol if inj.)

or if those guys arent ready.
In:
Out: Cotchin, Dusty, Grimes, Astbury, Lynch
In: Miller, Biggie, Martyn, Parker, Carmen-Jonas

Changes v Cats:
Out: Jack, George, KMac, Baker, and Bolton
In: Ryan, M. Rioli, Ralphsmith, Ross, Cumberland

if we get some players back we will give it one more crack, if we dont get them back it is time to start giving the guys who ahve won 3 flags for us a break and start preparing them, and us for next year.

As long as Lynch's knee goes through Andrews rib cage in a marking contest I am sweet.

Oh who am I kidding, Andrews plays behind and has his teammates drop in the hole.
this is why i want to see jack lead one way and lynchy lead the other

Reactions: 1 users