Changes V Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Port

You can just see the media wankers sitting gleefully rubbing their paws together thinking to themselves its this week theyll lose this week.

So I hope we win over their again with 2/3 of a team. and they can GAGF. Itll also be a majoy kick in the nuts for No Chance Cornes and Coach Kenny

Get the points tomorrow night and we serve notice on the entire comp AWAY FROM THE MCG should've been 4 from 4 in our big boy month, but I'll take 3/4.

We win flags when GWS beat us at home after we should've won..

Reactions: 2 users
Caddy will get in Ports ears so thats good - they're a fragile bunch
Rioli? well... its like for like isn't it

yeah, and you are right, it was predictable. With Cotch sitting out you can see why they go for experience, even badly out of form experience. cold and rainy so conditions should suit smalls at least. Hoping Dan comes into some form.

Reactions: 1 users
Caddy in Is good! Not happy with Rioli I’d rather see markov replace Higgins.

Big game for the Tigers big game for Dan.

Might be the game in which he winds up.

If Dan's back that likely means they are happy with Sydney and he's regained some trust in regard to performing his role and not being an empty guernsey.

Now Dan maybe being brought in to try and get him up and going.

Higgo has dropped off so no issue with him going out and the Skippa is being managed.

Reactions: 1 users
Why's Rioli back? If he's got an attitude issue there's no sign that previous omissions have had any effect.

Rioli as far as I am aware has never had any attitude issues, a very grounded and solid citizen, has been form/fitness issue,
Even though Dan is a coaches pet I am glad he is back and hopefully with a bit more pep in his step, Dreamtime in a couple of weeks he has to perform

Reactions: 6 users
People writing off rioli too early. Still important to the way we play. Not expecting him to have many possessions but reckon he'll do whats asked of him.

Reactions: 7 users
The Dreamtime game is only a couple of weeks away, Dimma giving Daniel every chance to play in it.
Hopefully Daniel repays Dimma,because there is no way he deserves a game .

Reactions: 1 user
ClubAvg AgeAvg GmsAvg GlsAvg HgtAvg Wgt
P.A.25.3793.655.7187.784.2
Rich25.2684.181.4186.285.7

NB Have refined the numbers since first posted, which now look a lot better for us. Normally I update automatically at the completion of each round, but tried some manual manipulations before tonight's game which resulted in errors.

Last edited:
My gut feeling and I might be wrong , Riolis problems looked more fitness related than anything else

Just looked like he didn’t have the run in the legs to play his usual game ,

Others were in a similar boat with the disrupted preparation and have now got going , he needs to do the same

Not liking Dan for Higgo.
Hopefully just a management thing as Higgo has been excellent this year

Hey Lee, is this unusual for a team to be less height wise but heavier? Just curious, as I have no idea.

It's happened in 14% of games since 2010.

Remember also that these measurements are taken in January/February. Height won't have changed significantly but weight might have.

You're bloody amazing. I just expected an experience based answer but you've given me an exact percentage! Cheers mate.

Reactions: 2 users
Butler was dropped multiple times in 2019 and it worked wonders for him in 2020
Caddy will get in Ports ears so thats good - they're a fragile bunch
Rioli? well... its like for like isn't it, and a little predictable.
seems like they have Markov pegged as a half-back, but i thought he showed enough going forward against the dogs for them to think otherwise ..

'
Is it like for like though? Felt Higgins has been a lot more of a ball getter than Rioli is

People writing off rioli too early. Still important to the way we play. Not expecting him to have many possessions but reckon he'll do whats asked of him.
Why so confident this week? He hasn't been doing whatever is asked of him too often this season.

yeah, and you are right, it was predictable. With Cotch sitting out you can see why they go for experience, even badly out of form experience. cold and rainy so conditions should suit smalls at least. Hoping Dan comes into some form.
it could be the game Rioli finds form and the wet might help. . i like the thinking about experience.. we are thin on the ground for it ..