Changes vs Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Dees

Shai Bolton.... OMITTED?!?
What??
He's been solid, and his DNA is 98% spark and X factor. We need more of this , not less.

The tank is ON! Toot Toot!

Matt Rowell must have a younger, faster, more skilled brother in next year's draft.

Unrelated: Do tanks have horns? Do they need them?

Happy for Aartsy! However sort of a poor man's Butler.

Reactions: 1 users
Not comparing apples and apples with Lambert.

3rd, 2nd and 7th in last three B and Fs, has many more credits in the bank than any of the guys being dropped.

Agree. A big fan of Lambert. In the second-upper echelon of our players in my opinion. Would take a lot more for me to want him dropped.

Reactions: 1 users
Hmm - not convinced about the selections.

We have gone taller and to drop Bolton is a bit strange - I thought he was one player trying to make it happen.

I am still scared by some of our performances against the Dees - namely the Hafey game - I will be livid if they role out like that again.

Furious that Shai is dropped. Was ok last week.

Pretty strange decision especially that there is a good chance of rain. Perhaps a late change for Choi in the event rain is guaranteed.

Rioli has stunk it up for his last 20 odd games and Shai looks like making all sorts of stuff happen.

Wrapt for Aarts though.

Bolton has been better than Higgins

Sorry have to disagree there. Not an exact likeness as Higgins has played more game time in the midfield but for me Higgins this year has been far more consistent than Bolton who has disappeared for large parts of games. Bolton was dropped not Higgins so someone must agree with me. Saying that I'd have Bolton ahead of Rioli 5hus why I think some sort of message is being sent.

That should not matter if you are not getting ball you should be droppe.

Clearly history shows some have more credits than others. Lambert has been out of for though and needs to pull his finger out. I daresay his 100th game may haves saved him for this week. Hopefully the spark to find some forum.

Balta can play anywhere. Chol can't.

Based on history Chol needs to up his level of desire during games. If he can do that he could become a solid player. Unfortunately that inate desire isn't a learnt thing thus my scepticism. Personally I prefer CCJ, he can genuinely ruck and is potentially potent forward. Chol has his chance let's see if he can take it. One thing for sure, Tigers lose this game and there's an uphill battle to make the finals this year so every player needs to perform on Sunday.

Reactions: 1 user
Why's Rioli back in? Didn't see any of the "scratch match". Did he really do that well that he should be picked above Bolton?

I'm coming around to the view that Shai was 'dropped' like Caddy was last year, to re-tool for the wing.

I'm coming around to the view that Shai was 'dropped' like Caddy was last year, to re-tool for the wing.

Shai was dropped last year and they played him midfield where he played his best VFL footy

Reactions: 5 users