Changes vs swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs swans

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Grimes Tarrant Gibcus
DRioli Vlastuin Baker
Pickett Short McIntosh
Castagna Riewoldt Bolton
Martin Nankervis MRioli

Soldo Cotchin Prestia
Broad Edwards Ross Stack or Graham if fit
Sub Ralphsmith

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Shore review was legit it hit the post. 50 meters well teach our boys the rules and some discipline and last I looked frees were pretty even. Lame excuses even when we win

I was right behind it in Row D, it did not hit the post.

On what basis do you make this claim?

DS

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I was right behind it in Row D, it did not hit the post.

On what basis do you make this claim?

DS
It was umpire’s call because the video didn’t show clearly enough whether or not it had hit the post. From watching on tv I didn’t think it did, but the vision was not conclusive enough to overturn the original decision from the goal umpire. If they had a decent snicko system that would have proved whether or not it hit the post.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
This is a must win if we have serious ambitions of playing in anothe GF.

Pickett an automatic selection.

Lynch a major loss,
But Big Ben Miller is playing well and should be comfortable up forward between Jack and Dusty.
He has been going well at VFL level, both forward and back and in that team, won’t have to focus quite so much on his immediate opponent.

Graham, the perfect matchup for Kennedy,, won’t have that opportunity, and will miss.again.

Castagna, despite his continued level of performance will be selected again because Dimma has a blind spot. (Should a miracle occur Graham to replace George).

Edwards flirting with Richmond immortality to be dropped and play as sub.

Stack playing well and suited to the smaller SCG, to trump Mansell and Ross both of whom will be unlucky..Ralphsmith also to edge these two.

In Miller, Pickett, Ralphsmith and Stack.*
Out Aarts Edwards and Ross sub, omitted, plus Lambert and Lynch injured.

(Tarrant who played his best game for Richmond at Dreamtime to keep his place).

B Gibcus Tarrant Grimes
HB Baker Vlastuin Rioli D,
C McIntosh Short Pickett*
HF Stack* Castagna Bolton
F Martin Miller* Riewoldt
R Nankervis Cotchin Prestia
I/c Broad, Ralphsmith* Rioli M Jr and Soldo.
Sub Edwards
Em Graham, Mansell and Ross.

Last edited:

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Shore review was legit it hit the post. 50 meters well teach our boys the rules and some discipline and last I looked frees were pretty even. Lame excuses even when we win
Like bolton should of picked up the ball and handed it over....utter nonsense...the dissent 50 metre rule must of been brought in by a baboon on lsd...an atrocious maddening rule

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Meedjia n AFL H.Q. obviously pandering to the handful of fans in the non footy state trying to make the Swannies look better by having them at 7 instead of 8. Trying to convert the disinterested into noticing that Sydaknee are above a traditional Vic powerhouse.
Yep, and R comes before S. We should be 7th.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Like bolton should of picked up the ball and handed it over....utter nonsense...
Just watched the replay n Shai was well tackled with the ball locked into him. He still had the ball in hand n then placed it on the ground while he was getting up. Pure stupidity on his behalf as it's been a fifty metre penalty for bloody years if you don't return the ball directly to the free recipient.

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I'm going to stand myself down from the match committee for a month,

after calling for BOG Bakes to be dropped.

Im a disgrace.

ive let everyone down.

It's a strong man who can admit they were wrong EZ, admirable quality.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Like bolton should of picked up the ball and handed it over....utter nonsense...the dissent 50 metre rule must of been brought in by a baboon on lsd...an atrocious maddening rule
That’s a pretty good description of Brad Scott.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Miller or Gibcus wouldn't touch it up forward. They have essentially never played there and playing forward is a lot harder than playing back.

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Buddys gonna kick 10 next week with all the frees they will give him.

I was confident of beating them on their dung heap but no Lynch and no Balta has tempered that immensely as has the umpire impact.

On the SCG a 50 is nigh on a shot at goal outside of the defensive 50.

We could be in a for a right jacking next week.

Reactions: 1 users

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
Bolton shouldn't have put the ball on the ground. It was an obvious 50

Reactions: 6 users