Changes vs Sydney Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Sydney Swans

First out Graham ..2 years of bloody ordinary footy..to bloody slow...
In ..banks

Reactions: 6 users
Out: Short Miller Cumberland
In: Ralphsmith Prestia Martin

I left at 3/4, but juddy seemed to be kicking at about 5% efficiency.

Its time to play the kids, again.

Out: short, cumbo, clark, jross, miller

In: dusty, brown, banks, biggy, coultard

Reactions: 1 user
The VFL is playing in Qld at 11am, we'll see how they go

Reactions: 1 user
Drop Pickett....bloody useless. Might as well take on his personal problems playing VFL the rest of this season.

Reckon the Ducks might roll the Cats tomorrow night and the Tigers are gonna get them again when they have some form.

Out Graham with the concrete boots he’s toooo slow, Riewoldt Cotch rested Short inj
In Martin & 3 best performed VFL players from tomorrow’s game

Reactions: 1 users
Will wait and see VFL result but as of now:

Out: Short (inj), Pickett, Miller, Cumberland
In: Prestia, Martin, Banks, Ralphsmith

I’m tempted to drop Graham - not sure what his position/role is and whether he’s up to it.

Ross needs to be tried as ruckrover. Again - too much variation between his best and worst on a wing. Plus if Banks is heir apparent, then play him.

Awful, thats all I can say.
Don’t care about father son. Who knows if they’ll be any good anyway, and rules probably would’ve changed by then. I wouldn’t play him again, so don’t trigger the extra year if plays another game. Been awful and won’t get any better, plus now has serious baggage

Oh what utter *smile* talk..why pickett ?
Graham has bern bloody awful for two years and was woeful tonight..Ross even worse..Bolton Cotchin Jack Hopper Miller Ryan Rioli All deplorable...whats worse was the complete lack of run and effort from our entire midfeild ...ryan miller nank ..insipid....yet so many only mention Cumbo and Marlion.