Changing of our attitudes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changing of our attitudes

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
Given that the players and club have changed completely into a caring, sharing team, where team success is celebrated rather individual achievement, can the supporters not turn into rabid supporters who *smile* everybody else off?

I thought we were doing okay?
Judging by some things I read last week there is a bit of hatred coming our way. I think it's envy. But... What I also saw was commentary that went
1) Tiges have this in the bag; and then...
2) Tigers think they have this in the bag

But I never saw -generally speaking - a brash self assuredness among us. Certainly not on PRE.

Reactions: 1 user
Not my style, but payback is perfectly justified when it comes to people who've *smile* on the club through the year, particularly those who felt they were on safe ground when doing so.

Not my style, but payback is perfectly justified when it comes to people who've **** on the club through the year, particularly those who felt they were on safe ground when doing so.
Not just this year, but the last 30 odd years where us tigers have been treated with contempt.

Reactions: 1 user
Not just this year, but the last 30 odd years where us tigers have been treated with contempt.
Lemo being one example the smug *smile* when the Dorks were doing well. Gave it to Mick Molloy on every occasion. Go find him Micky!