Chat Tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat Tonight

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
apparently he is... lets see how he goes when Billy and Iris and the like and a few assorted drunken ferals ask Spud the hard hitting questions.

yeah nah we are cherry ripe for this week... obviously we need a few of the boys to really step up I would have thought and if we can get our structures right and our belief I would have thought we'd go along way to winning today yeah.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Thanks John I do my best to try and get my message out there

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Should be an interesting night on club corner. We should do a cliche count on Frawley in the chat room.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
How did it go? Couldnt get in there as i cannot justify spending the time when i have an exam on Monday.

Can someone please fill us in on all the fun? Would be appreciated.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
shawry said:
How did it go? Couldnt get in there as i cannot justify spending the time when i have an exam on Monday.

Can someone please fill us in on all the fun? Would be appreciated.

Shawry, a pretty dull night in the chat room. We were listening to a very very depressed, shattered, dissilusioned, suicidal Danny Frawley on Club Corner. Sounded like he had had a mental breakdown.

Laff suggested he was drunk, amongst other things. Might have been the case.

The usual Spud bagging was in full swing, but not even that could inspire most to hang around for more that half an hour.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Yeah nah, he said the boys will be cherry ripe for this week. They just have to step up to the plate and show some self belief and they'll go a long way, he would have thought.

To tell you the truth Shawry he sounded gawn. He did spin the usual "we've had some good players" rhetoric, and said there will be a few welcome inclusions in the side, but all the truth you needed was in his voice. i got depressed just listening to him.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
I hope we have a big plate, cause a lot of people are meant to be stepping up to it this week.

Seriously, how many times was 'step up to the plate' used in that interview last night?

Anyone count?

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Thanks John. Sounds depressing, if he sounds like he has no self belief and sounds like it is over then how can he expect the players to respond to him if he gives off that impression.

I will continue to hold hope but that sounds terrible and doesnt bode well if we the supporters are getting that impression. It must carry through to the players too if we can sense it.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
DragicevicFan said:
Seriously, how many times was 'step up to the plate' used in that interview last night?

The interview with Spud was pre recorded. So I think they edited out most of the cliche's. And probably a few of the times he broke down in tears.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
TigersGoddess said:
Shawry you didn't miss a lot in the chat. Blow up dolls was the topic of the night ;D

Goddess: I was there last Monday night and thought it was good but that was my only time so far. Blowup dolls are a worry though, you know things are struggling if they get brought up in any way.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
shawry said:
I will continue to hold hope but that sounds terrible and doesnt bode well if we the supporters are getting that impression. It must carry through to the players too if we can sense it.

If that's the case, then this would seem the time for others around Danny to let him know. Because this would be the time when you find out the value and worth of the support around a Coach.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Yeah Nah, cherry ripe, step up to the plate, grind away, I would have thought, beleif, yeah nah, cherry ripe, belief, step to the plate, I would have thought , belief, grind away, I would have thought, cherry ripe, yeah nah..........