Chat Tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat Tonight

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
have a dip, give it a red hot go, get our structure right, follow the game plan, come up trumps, have a dip, give it a red hot go, get our structure right, follow the game plan, come up trmps, have a dip....

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
I remember Robert Walls used to say the is a big beating heart under that black and yellow jumper. Meanwhile we'd get flogged again and again.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
We all know deep down they will be flogged and we all know deep down they will miss the 8 again, to many wins to compete in draft and not enough wins to play finals its like ground hog day

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Laffs you are a breath of fresh air! I always think of Bill Murray and that bloody alarm clock when I see one of Frawleys press conferences!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
g0tigers said:
Does anyone around here have enough brains to come up with a new line?!?!?!?!

its getting old!!!

::)

Its all Frawley's fault, he's got us using the cliche's.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Yeah nah, your'e a breath of fresh air, I would have thought.

If its good enough for frawely and his team of clowns to repeat the same things over and over again then its good enough for us. I mean who are we to dispute Frawely.

Frawely's a dud, he should be sacked, too many dud players, get rid of them, Beck's a hack, dud coach, dud players, dud recruiting, get rid of them, dud, sack, hacks, I would have thought, cherry ripe, belief, step to the plate, grind away, I would have thought, yeah nah.

I think I'm ready for a postion at tigerland.