Chat tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat tonight

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
An open invitation for everyone to join us in the chat room tonight at 11pm and discuss the words of wisdom offered on Tigers Club Corner on sport927.com.au

Hope to see you all there. :)

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
It's hard enough keeping up with the conversation while it's happening RR, i'd reckon trying to make sense of it the next day would be near impossible

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha RR, I think you just have to be there. ;D

The chat room isn't a place for the faint hearted, lots of language, lots of political incorrectness but best of all, lots of laughs. Good fun.

Hint for those who are not aware. When in the chatroom click detatch, them maximise the screen. It's a lot easier to follow that way.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
I will be there Rosy offering my consise and informative comments. Have the teething problems of last week been fixed?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I couldn't get in last week Diggles, but others didn't have the problem.
It was working ok on Tuesday when I tested it so I didn't find anything to fix.
Will go into it now and see if it's working ok.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
It's working fine now and during the week last week. I was able to get in last week albeit it took a little while to do so. Wasn't a problem to do with PRE as moving around the site was fine.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I had troubles with the whole site last Monday night, not only the chatroom. Anyway it seems like a goer at the moment.
Good luck Diggles. ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
WOW the chat is popular tomight! I cant get in as the user limit is reached. Is this some sort of plot to not allow discussion.... because finally they have some realists on the show??!! ;) lol

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tigerdog said:
WOW the chat is popular tomight! I cant get in as the user limit is reached. Is this some sort of plot to not allow discussion.... because finally they have some realists on the show??!! ;) lol

lol...same here TD. First in first served ;D.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
which clown was on club corner and what crap did they spin this time?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
We're waiting in the chatroom for the pleasure of your company Harry. ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Ok, who was last man standing? I left at 3 and the party was in full swing.
Did you keep them all under control Guest? ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha shawry, I only left cos my connection timed out. Rest assured we got the heavy artillery in and Kik has eradicated our coaching problems once and for all. :rollin
Premiership coming up.

(As the night wore on JohnF's charmswith the ladies wore off, ha.)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I think it was around 4 o'clock, maybe a bit later when I eventually left.

Harry, Smasha, Guest, and Tick were still willing and able. Smasha was there from the very start, crazy guy!

All the ladies that came in to the chat room left before I could even get my first line in. Usually they wait till after I speak to leave.

By the way, I'll never think of the term "low rider" the same way again. Joke of the night, still LMAO about it.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
In light of Harry's awesome avatar, we decided to re-christen Spud as Danny Hill. ;D ;D