Chat Tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat Tonight

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Feel free to join us in the chatroom around 11 tonight, while we discuss what they are saying on Richmond Club Corner on Sport927 radio.

Will they avoid the issues of the day and concentrate on Dessies Brownlow votes?

Will Laff finally get his wish with HillBilly and HillIris? (Good one John. ;D)

Will we hear more about Richmond's finals charge?

Join us and find out, just don't expect too much serious footy talk, ha. :)

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Wonder if John pulls his third allnighter in a row in the chatroom ;D.

John - Sleepless in Seattle ;)

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
LOL @ MT

I wont be stepping up to the plate ( ;)) unfortunetly, schools started, so will be in bed.

Im going to be listening from my little clock radio though, want to know how close we are to making the finals ;D

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
whats going on here Rosy bloody thing kicked me out then had to reboot my computer and now I cant log in as the user limit has been reached but it tells me my login is already in use.

Ooops first time I have ever sworn on this list.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
An interesting night in the chat room where Guest was venting his "frustration" ;D