Chat tonight? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat tonight?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Will be in the chat room at 11 tonight while listening to club corner on sport927.
An open invitiation to everyone to drop in and say hello.
Don't let JohnF scare you off, just ignore his questioning, ha. ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
If it says the limit is full just keep trying. It said that for me last week and I retried and got straight in and there were only 6 or so in there at that stage.
I wouldn't have a clue what the limit is cos we've had 15-20 in there at once.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Not again - who can be bothered making rude, abusive, degrading comments about RFC and frawely again? ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LOL, Can't wait for club corner. Another loss for Hutchison and co. to try and rationalise. I reckon even Billy and Iris are getting ready to jump aboard Harry's bandwagon.

It would be priceless to hear Billy call for Frawley's sacking.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Same thing happened ot me Gus. 1st of all i was tlaking to myself no one was responding, i jsut thought everyone was talking in private for a while. Then i went out tried ot get back i nand couldnt post anything as no names came up as users.
then i jsut didnt bother.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I was unable to get in....and when I think the positive effect I have on some of the ferals lives that owuld have been in there...its very disappointing

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
shawry said:
Same thing happened ot me Gus. 1st of all i was tlaking to myself no one was responding, i jsut thought everyone was talking in private for a while. Then i went out tried ot get back i nand couldnt post anything as no names came up as users.
then i jsut didnt bother.

Exaclty SHAWRY I was starting to get a complex for a minute when i realised I was talking to myself.

I had to reboot my computer before I could get back into the Chat room.

Wished I didn't now as John and I stayed till 3.30 am. Thank god it was only 12.30 am in my neck of the woods

Where are you JohnF

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Had a good night chatting as always, and we traversed alot of ground - as always.

P.S. Gus, thanks for that pic of Kournikova. Your knowledge of mediocre tennis players and aesthetically pleasing persons is second to none. ;)