Chat Tonight | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat Tonight

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Presenting the Billy and Iris show.

Same time (somewhere around 11pm)
Same place ( a computer near you)
Same channel. sport927

See ya's there? :)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I'll be there. I've only had 4 hours sleep and I've got a cold, so no 6 am *smile* tonight. Then again, never say never ;D

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
I would love to Rpsy, but well and truly past my bedtime, I hope you all have fun, I expect all the goss tomorrow

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
The chat was a pretty short one last night, ended around 3:30 am.

More people should try and come into the chat. Some of the convo's will knock your socks off. ;)

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
JF as much as I love the chat, it's a little too late for me as I head off for work at 6am. The last time I was in was because I was on holidays, so now I'm back in the grind I won't be able to attend unless it starts a little earlier.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Tiga the knock ya socks off talk is defeinitely not suited to an earlier timeslot. I am still blushing. :eek:

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Well I am not taking Tuesday off work just so I can stay in chat until 3.30 am, but I am finishing work early this coming monday to catch Greg Stafford :-* in chat on the Richmond website :p

By the way can someone tell me how that damn thing works my questions never get brought up, don't the moderators like me :'( I figure I must be doing something wrong.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Wish i could make the chats but to late and i have school the next morning! :'( sure had fun on the holidays last time though.

Tiggytam - im not sure bot the questions and how they work, i think its just the luck of the draw, i had quite a few of the questions ive asked posted.