TRADE SHOCK! - Secret photo reveals all. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TRADE SHOCK! - Secret photo reveals all.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
trade-shock.jpg

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I know it's a bit rough but I was laughing so much when I made it! Yes Denmark has an AFL comp. A perfect place for these guys to get some form back! hehe ;D ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Funny how the Richmond players are all big headed, ha. ;D

This is a copy of a post I've done on the Feedback board about posting pictures. (It has been posted before but is lost in traffic somewhere. There's no need at all to alter pics that have already been posted, this is really just for future reference. )

Because pictures take up a lot of bandwidth it's better to post a link to them rather than post the actual picture.

There are a few reasons for this.
If they are large they can make the page slow to load or make the page size too big.

Some people have bandwith limits, so every time they view a post on a page with a picture added it adds extra to their limit usage.

I've increased the hosting of this site to cover additional bandwith, but with the volume of use if people post too many pictures the site limit will go over and the site will shut down for the rest of the month.

If people want to have a site where pictures can be posted I can look for a different host when this contract expires later in the year. Feel free to let me know your views on that.

Cheers, rosy. :)