chat with Chaff | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

chat with Chaff

Richos_gal

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2003
Melb
Just a reminder that the weekly chat at richmondfc.com has been changed to today at 5pm.
hope to see everyone there!

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
He finally answered my question about Pettifer. Reckons hes talented but young and that is why hes on the bench and eh went through the same thing himself. Thinks him playing backline will help him and add a string to his bow.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha shawry, wouldn't it be unreal if one of the players in the chat room just once came out and said a player was crap, a waste of space on the list and not a nice person into the bargain.

Their answers are a tad predictable in those chats, always toeing the party line. Yawnnnnn.

I want scandal and juicy goss, ha. ;D

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
LOL Rosy - I was just picturing Chaffey answering saying "yeah, to be honest with you I really can't understand how he keeps getting a run and I think he's much better suited to play at Coburg at best!"'

Get Mal Brown on there and ask him questions like that - bet you he'd have a field day talking about certain morons on our list!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAO, I wonder when it will be Kayne's turn to do the tiger chat. Can you imagine it? About 10 people from this forum will be in there asking why he is so *smile* and hurling abuse at him. Should be a fun-filled chat ;D.

In fact they should have Pettifer, Rogers, Biddiscombe, and King one after the other. And also a segment with Danny so that Diggler and Frawleyudud can get everything they have ever wanted to say to spud off their chests.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LOL, i'm sure TigerFurious will have this question to ask"

TigerFurious: Aaron, Richmond selected you ahead of Pavlich in the national draft. How do you plan on repaying Richmond's faith in this decision?

T

tiga chikk

im personally looking forward to the chat with Aaron
now guys dont be to harsh on the guy he has pulled his finger out lately

T

tiga chikk

TigersGoddess said:
tiga chikk said:
Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact you reckon Azza's a bit of a spunk would it tiga chikk? ;)

is there anything wrong with that ;D
im a teenage girl who enjoys those of the opposite sex :-*

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Hahaha, should be a good chat. Full of guys saying Aaron, when are you gonna fulfill your bloody potential? And full of gals saying Aaron you're quite a spunk, have you got a gf?

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
JohnF said:
LOL, i'm sure TigerFurious will have this question to ask"

TigerFurious: Aaron, Richmond selected you ahead of Pavlich in the national draft. How do you plan on repaying Richmond's faith in this decision?

Yep, that pretty much somes me up. ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAOO!!!!!! I just remembered that TigersGoddess (I think) said that Aaron Fiora's nicknames around the club are "ribs" and "*smile*". I might pop into the chat site to ask if he has any nicknames and if so how he acquired them.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Yeah it was me who said that, I remember ages ago in a chat someone ask one of the players (I think it was Nick Daffy) in a chat if Aaron had a nick name and his reply was he does but I can't tell you what it is, then I found out later can't remember how though (I think someone posted it somewhere)