Chat with Rory | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat with Rory

A

admin

Player chats start at 7.30 next Monday on the RFC site.
First cab off the rank is Rory.

The chat room on this site is operational if anyone would like a weekly meeting.
Any preferences for which night of the week and time?
It has usually been Monday nights sometime after 8pm, and people often stay in the chat room while listening to club corner on Sport 927 at 11.
If that doesn't suit any other time can be easily arranged.

Bummer - why is the chat with Rory Monday night and not Tuesday like it was last year. Doesn't RFC realise that conflicts with Friends (I've also got boxing on then too :()

Don't worry TG, if you miss it, here's a likely transcript:

AFL Host: Hi and welcome everyone, Rory Hilton from Richmond is our guest tonight and he's ready for your questions.

Rory'sASpunk: Hi Rory, have u got a girlfriend?

Rory Hilton: Hi Rory'saSpunk, love your name lol! Yes, I have a girlfriend, we've been together for a couple of years.

Dweeb: How's the shoulder?

Rory Hilton: The shoulder is fine now, it took a bit longer than expected to get it right, but I'm really looking forward to the new season.

StoopidMoron: How do you prepare for a match?

Rory Hilton: Well StoopidMoron, I usually cook up a big batch of pasta on a Friday night, and then go to bed early. Then in the morning, depending on whether we have a night game or afternoon game, I usually just chill out listening to music and focussing on what I have to do.

TeenHopeful: What sort of music do you like?

Rory Hilton: All sorts of stuff, I'm really into Hi 5 at the moment, but I'm mainly into Mahler and Mozart.

etc etc etc.

I think you get the picture. I stopped bothering with those things after the first few last season. It's a bit like listening to Macca on a Sunday morning. May as well play the same program over and over again IMO.

IMO these chats are a yawnfest, gotta feel sorry for the players (if in fact they are really there) with some of the "in depth" questions they are asked.
Still it obviously interests a lot of people....each to their own.
Anyway I'd love to hear how Rory injured his ankle enough watching the world cricket to keep him out of yesterdays game....
The mind boggles, ha.

Don't worry Julz, I'll ask Rory if Richo's single for you.  ;D

Don't mean to break any hearts here but.... Richo is not single. Been going out with the same lady for a very long time. See her at the footy quite a bit ;)

Really??? Cause on "Living With" last year there was no mention, in fact he was introduced as one of the AFL's most eligible bachelors. Not that it really worries me anyway, being the old married bag I am.

Really???  Cause on "Living With" last year there was no mention, in fact he was introduced as one of the AFL's most eligible bachelors.  Not that it really worries me anyway, being the old married bag I am.

It's true. Very true. But as Tassie said you can still gawk and perve away to your hearts content.

If his status changes I will let you know