CHAT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CHAT

Kafer

go tiges!
Jun 15, 2003
East Bentleigh
I'm not sure if it is worth talking about but I'll be in the chat room if anyone wants to tell me what the hell I just experienced....

We are still in the chatroom if anyone wants to come and cry with us, ha.
We've got rid of the Collingwood supporter so it's safe now.
Thanks Knighter. ;D

You guys were still in there at 6am? Are you nuts? I left at 2:30am and it seemed to be coming to an end. Although there were a fair few laughs. Should have stayed in the chat I only got about 4 hours of sleep anyway. Thanks very much to work who rang at 7am to say my 9am shift was cancelled much appreciated :mad:

Haha will anyone have anything left to talk about in Monday nights chat?

Somehow I think we'll manage. ;D

Nothing like a new influx of internationals to keep the chatroom firing on all cylinders.

I am flattered so many 18 yo's pm me. Must be my motherly charm. ;)

Speaking of motherly charm, that wasn't you who came into the chat room at 5 in the morning under the name "singlemom" was it Rosy? ;D

Singlemom exposed some home truths about the nature of the relationships frawely has with some of his players - namely rogers ;D

LOL you were there till 6am??? Crazy ppl, did u find anything to talk about after 3.30?? (when i left) Slept till 2pm today ;D got up in time to watch the footy lol

John, TG & MT - I think someone should start a post with all our fabulous movie titles ;)