Clauses in terry's contract | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Clauses in terry's contract

tigerstrang

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 10, 2004
Terry has asked that Richmond supply him with his own solarium in the Jack Dyer complex. Also requested that there be mirrors in every office.I'll try and find out more.

Tigerstrang - i think there are a few clauses in your contract too :
* must be allowed to make moronic posts of ancient jokes as attempted contemporary humour.
* must be allowed to invent stupid threads to make this site that little bit harder to get through.
* must be allowed four bananas a day to feed the monkey who types for you.

hopper said:
* must be allowed to make moronic posts of ancient jokes as attempted contemporary humour.
* must be allowed to invent stupid threads to make this site that little bit harder to get through.

Hey hopper whats wrong with a bit of sarcatic humour I'm sick of reading trade him or he's a dud or who do you prefer to coach it's all been done to death' lets get a grip!

hopper said:

I have not seen you post any topics Hopper. How about one hey so we can reply.