Club80 - Meet the New Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Club80 - Meet the New Tigers

Re: Club80 Pre Draft Night Tuesday November 22nd

taztiger4 said:

Get your act together taz. Shouldn't have to rely on willo pointing out the not so obvious to me.

Should be a great night for those who can attend. Remember waiting on here with baited breath back in the day for intel from the draft night. That was of course before the cone of silence!

100 bucks to look at highlights of future guns other clubs will pick. Sounds like a great night.

Harry said:
100 bucks to look at highlights of future guns other clubs will pick. Sounds like a great night.

They might even show video highlights of the new game plan that's going to be implemented. ;)

craig said:
They can spend the night showing highlighting all the kids we cant get to the club instead after the list management left us without any picks..

Dont think id be paying money to attend this one.

Maybe next year if we can actuually look forward to 4 -5 or 6 prospects would be much better.
Craig I couldn't give a flying *smile* if people like you don't want to attend, what pisses me off is you feel the need to have a dig towards people giving up there time and money to help raise money for the football club.

CC TIGER said:
Craig I couldn't give a flying *smile* if people like you don't want to attend, what p!sses me off is you feel the need to have a dig towards people giving up there time and money to help raise money for the football club.

Tigers of Old said:
Lots of highly sensitive info presented great access to data bases.

Good to see Club 80 Secret Squirrel squad back on PRE.

Need to use the good ole cone of silence when the requests for info from the PREnders start coming in.

Hi all

Club80 has had a technical issue & accidentally deleted some of our email list , can Club 80 Members and those interested please send their name, email address & phone # to

[email protected]

Cheers & TIA

Club 80 April 4th 2017

Club 80 Welcomes - The Coaches

Please join us in welcoming

• Senior Assistant Ben “Truck” Rutten
• Next Generation Academy Coach Damian Villarosa
• Head of Coaching and Football Performance Tim Livingstone

Date: Tuesday 4th April 2017
Where: The Sporting Globe - 288 Bridge Road Richmond
Time: 6.30 for a 7.00pm start
Cost: SPECIAL PRICE FOR THIS FUNCTION ONLY $60.00 each

Food & first drink included & a Cash Bar will then operate

We sincerely hope you are able to join us.

Please RSVP to [email protected] by Friday 31st March to allow us to cater appropriately.

Please note: Player and Coach Attendance may be subject to change at the last moment and at the Richmond Football Club’s discretion

Club 80 function next Tuesday.. 8-

Club 80 Welcomes - The Draftees

Please join us in welcoming..

- National Recruiting Manager Matthew Clarke

- Ryan Garthwaite & Jack Graham.

- Former RFC player & Life Member Kelvin Moore

- MC’ed by RFC Legend Dale Weightman

- Date: Tuesday 16th May 2017

Where: The Sporting Globe - 288 Bridge Road Richmond

Time: 6.30 for a 7.00pm start

Cost: $60.00 Club 80 Members - $100.00

Non Club 80 Members Please Note: 2017 Club80 Memberships Fees of $50.00 are due & payable before or at this Function.

Food & first drink included
& a Cash Bar will then operate

We sincerely hope you are able to join us.

Please RSVP to the e-mail address by Sunday 14th May to allow us to cater appropriately.

Please note: Player and Coach Attendance may be subject to change at the last moment and at the Richmond Football Club’s discretion

RSVP [email protected]

Good roll up tonight for club 80 at Kel Moore's Sporting Globe in Bridge Road. In particular National recruiting manager Matthew Clarke's insights worth the admission alone. Gave more inside info than I'd have expected. Great location & company.

spook said:
How did Kel Moore become a life member?

Any titbits from the night, Oldie?

Not sure Kel is a life member is he?

Geez did he have a few good stories.
I'd love to share a few here but the rules are pretty clear on this one spooker.

All I can say is Clarke was really good. Didn't hold back on the many questions asked from the floor.

Get along to the next function if you can and we'll share a beer..