Coburg 2004 team list | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coburg 2004 team list

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The Coburg 2004 team list has been added to the Coburg page of PRE now.

http://www.puntroadend.com/Coburg team list.htm

Out of interest can anyone tell me the criteria for Richmond players to be included on the Coburg list?

Do they just nominate a few players they think won't be regulars in the seniors?

Also does anyone know who #27 Jarrod Sylvester is? He's listed as an AFL registered player from Richmond, but I presume that's a mistake. Has he been an AFL listed player at another club?

UltimateFreq

U Tell Em Dr.Harry!!
Mar 22, 2004
Victoria
Also does anyone know who #27 Jarrod Sylvester is?  He's listed as an AFL registered player from Richmond, but I presume that's a mistake.  Has he been an AFL listed player at another club?

Jarrod Sylvester was one of the Cannons boys from last years grand final side.  Was one of the main chances to get drafted playing at centre half back all year, but it didnt happen, so has just recently joined with coburg