Probabaly playing at Punt Road! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Probabaly playing at Punt Road!

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
Link from onsl's site: http://vflfooty.dyndns.org

http://www.philcleary.com.au/vfl_2004_fire_grandstand.htm

Phil Cleary on the Grandstand fire - mentions at the end that until
they can use the Coburg site again - they'll probably use Punt Road!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I hope some good comes of the fire and makes Coburg a top facility. I love the character of that grand stand.

As for Coburg playing at Punt Road several people have wished for that.

If we look back through the posts we might find the arsonist. ;D

(It's good to see the photos on the above link.)

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I think it best that I confess that it was me and Ridley that burnt down that decrepit old stand.

There's not much point in denying it seeing as Ridley gave himself second degree burns trying to light several sections of that kerosine laden dump of a stand with his crappy 25 year old Zippo.

He's getting around claiming he rescued a child from a blazing car wreck, but nobody's buying that story so its only a matter of time before we're done in.

Thanks Ridley. You incompetent. I hope I don't get the same cell as you.

Geez.

RazorBoy

Just waitin' for the next premiership
Apr 18, 2003
I purchased my Coburg Membership at today's practice match at Punt Rd and asked whether home games would be played at Punt Rd or Coburg City Oval.

I was told that they were unsure about the 1st home game, but the rest should all be played at Coburg. Keep an eye on their website for further info.

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
From another Coburg message board:

"Yes the boys are able to use the ground and changerooms and will
have their first home game on Easter Sunday April 11."

So it's back to normal programming.