Coburg finally on telly | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coburg finally on telly

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Just a reminder that Coburg vs Frankston at Coburg City Oval on Saturday 12th June will be telecast on ABC tv at 1.10PM.

Did Coburg play this weekend?Would aprreciate a report from anyome who was at the game.

rosy3 said:
Just a reminder that Coburg vs Frankston at Coburg City Oval on Saturday 12th June will be telecast on ABC tv at 1.10PM.

About bloody time once a year is poor as

Fabulous. I do Saturday Day shift once a month and there are no prizes for guessing which one it is.

I am a Tiger supporter who lives in Frankston so I have an appreciation for both Frankston and Coburg. Frnakston have been on once this season and this is the first time for Coburg. It's ok if you follow Nth Ballarat, Port Melbourne, Sandringham but don't hold your breath for Frankston or Coburg games on the ABC.

Looking forward to seeing this game on telly. Hope to see some of our future stars shine.

Then the Sat night game, wow! not much exercise tomorrow.