Coburg Playing at Punt Road and also on Anzac Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coburg Playing at Punt Road and also on Anzac Day

Bulluss

Go the Mighty Tigers
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Just had a look at fixute for the Coburg Tigers this season and as they told us they will be playing 2 home games at Punt Road this season. I thought this was a great idea so that people could get to the game early and have a look at a few of our young up and comers.

The only problem is that they have scheduled the home games at Punt Road on days that Richmond arent even playing in Melbourne.

I think this is a total waste of time.

Anyway, one thing that they have done well is organise a game against the Box Hill Hawks for 2pm on Anzac Day. I would think that this would draw a huge crowd. i am sure that i will be going to that one.

Go Tigers

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
Where is that Bullus ......I think they had it at Box Hill last year?? I am an old Bocky Boy or used to be before they went to Hawthorn.

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
Bulluss said:
The only problem is that they have scheduled the home games at Punt Road on days that Richmond arent even playing in Melbourne.

I think this is a total waste of time.

I have a feeling it was done deliberatly. So punters can go and see
a "tigers" game when the others are interstate. Not a lot of people
get to travel to other states to watch the tigers.... and if they're
like me, you seem to be at a loose end as to what to do when
there's no footy to go to.