Coburg vs Geelong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coburg vs Geelong

Ellyse said:
Sammy Cougar said:
Elly where was ya working today

Sammy I was working in the canteen, aka 'George's take away' :D

you might have served me a bottle of coke B4 the game & you might have seen me as I was speaking to Des After the game

I was the one with the white jacket and black scarf, hair in ponytail with a headband on ;)
Ive prolly served heaps of people from pre yet dont know it! ;D :p

We only had 17 fit blokes out there, which is the main reason why the catters came back. Morrison had bruised Ribs, Billy Nichols ended up with a fractured cheek bone (looked nasty coming off - straight to hospital), and there were two other sort blokes on the bench. Jorgenson had to go back on even though he had something wrong with him.

I thought that Tuck was bog by a fair way, but was pretty surprised to see the coach mention Matty Rogers named as possibly our best, and even more shocked for anyone (see earlier this thread) to consider Blumfied - I thought he was completely ineffective.

One thing they need to sort out is the program - its pathetic - half of the numbers are wrong to start with. Ty Zantuck was wearing someone elses number, Morrison wore 25, of which there were two listed in the program, neither of which were him. I don't care if they give numbers going up to 80, as long as its easy to distinguish. You pay $2 for the things, you'd expect them to get it right, or at least have an announcement at the start of the game. I agree about Rayson, he certainly can find the footy at both ends of the ground. Not sure how old he is, but does go alright.

trundle said:
We only had 17 fit blokes out there, which is the main reason why the catters came back.  Morrison had bruised Ribs, Billy Nichols ended up with a fractured cheek bone (looked nasty coming off - straight to hospital), and there were two other sort blokes on the bench.  Jorgenson had to go back on even though he had something wrong with him.

I thought that Tuck was bog by a fair way, but was pretty surprised to see the coach mention Matty Rogers named as possibly our best, and even more shocked for anyone (see earlier this thread) to consider Blumfied - I thought he was completely ineffective.

One thing they need to sort out is the program - its pathetic - half of the numbers are wrong to start with.  Ty Zantuck was wearing someone elses number, Morrison wore 25, of which there were two listed in the program, neither of which were him. I don't care if they give numbers going up to 80, as long as its easy to distinguish.  You pay $2 for the things, you'd expect them to get it right, or at least have an announcement at the start of the game.  I agree about Rayson, he certainly can find the footy at both ends of the ground.  Not sure how old he is, but does go alright.

I work at a place that does footy records and it is up to the Clubs to send their lists to the leagues and then the league sends it to the printer. If it is the same for these guys record's then it is up to the Coburg to get the list right, if not it is the league, that's how it works for my work, not sure if it the same everywhere else.